Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Canadamazing

No input? nothing? Place has gone to the World cup Dogs.

For once there is a fun race, and no one wants to say anything.

Tick off the issues:

Red Bull nearly get pole on the prime tyre, then show their dufusness at stategy..........again

Maclaren absolutley nail the strategy and get a win

F1 drivers overtake. In fact, Webber got by a Maclaren (Button)on a straight. Go figure that one

Toit comes out of nowhere to be completely on the pace

Kubica does just about the most amazingly stupid 'woman in a carpark' move ever

The swervemaker completely gets away with the most attrocious behaviour. Even after ruining Massa's, and Kubica's races.

Of course my personal favourite was Vettel on the radio proving that he has the maturity of a small boy: 'What's the fastest lap?' As if mate, as if.

Comments

• I agreed Schumacher was a total tit. It is now time he seriously considers hanging up his helmet he's now not only slow but a danger to other drivers.

Also I can't believe there wasn't a safety car that has to be some sort of record.

Also big to respect to Kamikaze Kobayashi for giving us a prediction of his future. Most drivers crash into the wall of champions after they've become world champion but not Kamui he decides to crash first then become champion.
  • exciting race on the track but off the track i'm falling asleep. how boring is hamilton? if i can't fall asleep i put on one of his interviews. he must be the most boring person f1 has ever seen.
  • I agree Forza and his girlfriend doesn't help. By the way where did she get that little blonde kid from he looked petrified poor little sod. I am glad he took the precauction of wearing ear defenders just incase she started to sing.