Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• So - if it keeps raining non stop - does that mean Vettel, being on Pole - is the winner, with Webber second?
    Who gets points for fist DNF?
  • Quite a bit of rain, anyone else see the small boat some pit crew made and sailed down the pit lane?

Have to say that the fans track side sure are committed to F1, shame they only saw two hot laps in practice 3 for all of their commitment.

A shame they couldn't run the qualifying in the wet, those usually create an interesting race.
  • Originally posted by PistonBroke
    So - if it keeps raining non stop - does that mean Vettel, being on Pole - is the winner, with Webber second?
    Who gets points for fist DNF?
    I think the cars will be lined up by car number if qualification will be cancelled indefinitely. That would be Button's first pole position this year.
  • I would think they would take the last practice session times, probably practice 2 in this case. Or use the finishing order from the previous grand prix. I think that would be better compared to using the car number.

We shall see what the weather brings!
  • post race:
    Banzai Kobayashi! Shame about Kubica.

STILL too close at the top for RBR to impose team orders. I think its going to come down to consistency and/or bad luck deciding the winner.
  • I almost thought Webber was about to overtake Seb at the end. Ohh well, MW got fastest lap.
  • 'twas a race of anti climaxes:
    - Qualifying was almost exciting..............then it wasn't

- Grassy Arse went off at 130r on the formation (hinting at some doubt over the adhesion available)...........but it turned out that he was just being a pratt

- Kubica threatened to be the spoiler........then he wasn't

- Button went on a different tyre strategy.......but it didn't matter

- Hamilton put in some big laps and looked like he could have done something.....then his car broke

Rubhino looked like he was going to have a great race........but he didn't

Still, the race had 2 memorable bits; being Rosberg's amazing run around the outside at 130r; and of course Kobayashi's pointing the way to how you get past (either side thankyou) at the hiarpin. I wouldn't mind betting that the track owners very quietly do a bit of widening on that corner now.

Championship still looks interesting though. Mind you, I would be wanting some pretty decent odds before putting any money on the Maclaren lads at this point.