Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi F1 Pre Launch Party

From Faenza today:

OFFICIAL INVITATION

MINARDI F1 TEAM PRE-LAUNCH PARTY

The Minardi F1 Team and Christijan Albers

invite you to attend the official introduction of the team’s

new Dutch commercial partners

When: Thursday, January 27, 2005
Location: Cineac, Reguliersbreestraat 31/33, 1017 CM Amsterdam

Dress code: Smart casual
Presenter: Winston Gerschtanowitz

The event will start at 2000 hrs, with the F1 party concluding at 0100 hrs

I sure hopr it does not start at 1 AM! Plenty of drinkx will be needed!

Comments

• I still wonder who the new commercial partners are.
  • Was it sent by E-Mail to you? I found nothing on TOMS....

But they will only present the dutch sponsors? What about Superfund, Allegrini, GoldenPalace.com etc?
  • MCSF, any news?
    in case, email me , please.
  • Christijan will also drive with the "new" Minardi through Amsterdam.

[Edited on 17/1/2005 by vuurmuur]
  • How do you know that firewall? I have't read that anywhere,
    if it's true I certainly be there the 27th.
  • Homer - eyes I am on their email list.

Salvo - check your mail.
  • How do you know that firewall? I have't read that anywhere,
    if it's true I certainly be there the 27th.
    Christijan forum.
  • Christijan will also drive with the "new" Minardi through Amsterdam.

[Edited on 17/1/2005 by vuurmuur]
    :D :P
  • ^ Probably just the PS04C.
  • Stoddie did say in the 'We'll beat Jordan' bit, that an example of the 05 is 'done'...
  • Just you wait for the scoop FM.com/MCSF has!
  • Jello he said the chassis was done. Now that could mean anything.
  • when do we get the new Cossie? that's what is going to give us the improvements overall.
  • "We'll start this year with the '04 car and the '04 engine, basically because, when you compete on the sort of budgets Minardi has at its disposal, you can't afford to build twin cars in parallel while deciding on which way the regulations might go," Stoddart confirmed, "We had to wait until it was clear which way the regs would go and, as a result, we're going to be late.

"The first three races, the 'flyaways' in Australia, Bahrain and Malaysia, will be with the old car, but we've already finished the first chassis of the new '05 car, which is a fantastic improvement. I'm really looking forward to it. It's a radical new look, unlike any Minardi before it, and the new engine from Cosworth will, for the first time, from race four and beyond, be exactly the same works engine as Red Bull. There is no B-spec engine this year, and we are really looking forward to going out there and fighting with the Jordans."

Quote from Crash.net.

I'm sure everybody has seen this quote already, however, PS is quoted as saying the start of the season will have the 04 car and 04 engine. Not what I was expecting.
  • Well, how are they going to solve the two-engine-rule problem now, if they start with the new engine in race four? I thought they were going to put the new engine in the old car during the first races.

[Edited on 18/1/2005 by vuurmuur]
  • Take the 10 grid place penalty, it'll probably work out that we'd start in the same place anyway.
  • I'd say use 1 engine per weekend right from the start. If the CR3L is tuned down to last 2 weekends the car will be along way back.