Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Rugby WC

Just watching England getting taking apart by Australia which means they're out of their own tournament. Wondering how much you guys care :-)

Comments

• You see, viges has been silent because he will say he is Welsh.

Joe Launchbury man of the match?
    Oh please!!!!
  • Italy was doomed with Ireland and France. At least we sold our skin dear to the green ones. Will support Wales now!
  • Dewch ar Cymru.

Look you, boyo, as my dear old Lease will tell you, this 15-a-side mullarky will never catch on. Cross country wrestling, I think he calls it.
  • Maybe we should change the thread to Rugby Southern Hemisphere Cup........just sayin
  • Didn't expect the Argies to go that far. Btw I think Scotland was robbed ;)
  • commiserations aussie friends... then again, what do the Kiwis have beyond rugby? I mean they've even stopped making LOTR movies
  • Playing Rugby and talking funny.....Oh yeh, and lots of sheep.
  • The strongest team won. 'Nuff said.
  • Isn't the definition of Rugby, 30 blokes running up and down a paddock for 90 minutes, and then at the end New Zealand win????