Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi return ?

Minardi is absent circuits in recent years, despite a "participation" in karting in 2014.

It is clear that motorsport has a cost, it is expensive. We need a budget.

You Fans would you be ready to participate in a crowdfunding operation to allow Minardi to resume the path of circuits?

This idea I work for some time. What league? F4 Italia? GT Italia? Auto GP who just announced that his board was open to all including F1 car.

I only throw an idea, Mr. Gian Carlo Minardi is not aware, after the idea of a Minardi Day Pierluigi Martini evoked by a return to the track in 2017, in 2016 this seems a little short, could be a great news for motorsports.

The idea is to do as Caterham in 2014 for the Abu Dhabi GP or the Project Brabham seems on good track.

I have no idea of the cost of a full or partial season in one of these championships.

To do so would put a team together.

It is an idea like that, Minardi missing on the circuits.

Still virtual championships ....

To you.
émoticône wink

-------------------

Auto GP Formula Open 2016: All the single-seater cars on track in Italy from 2 to 4 liters

Auto GP is renewed and adapted to the needs of the market, giving life to the edition 2016 of '' Auto GP Formula Open ". The series organized by Enzo Coloni confirmed in track its powerful single-seater Lola chassis-based and driven by a V8 engine from 550 hp, organizing a league in Italy articulated in 6 events with double race. But it widens the possibility of participation in all the single-seater cars from 2 to 4 liters, in practice from F3 to F1, also including GP2, World Series, F.3000, GP3 and Formula Masters. With this initiative the promoters intend to pursue two goals: to integrate the grids for Auto GP, which fell in the last period, and allow a large number of owners of powerful cars do not hold them in the garage, but to use them on track to extremely low costs. Obviously, given the different types of cars on the track, in addition to the general classification will be drawn even different rankings for the class. All races will be in Italian and will be shortly announced calendar 2016.

http://www.autogp.net/newssingola2_en.asp?c=248

Comments

• how is this different from Formula Boss? I think there are already quite a few Minardis in that series if I'm not mistaken. It's all very much gentlemen's racing, though :)
  • 2017 will mark the 70th anniversary of the G.M. 75, the racing car built by Giancarlo Minardi’s father, Giovanni. To celebrate this anniversary and to give Minardi fans a team to cheer about on track, we would like to know your interest in a crowdfunding campaign to finance a Minardi Team in a series to determine. (At this moment, it’s just a proposal)

Would you be interessted in supporting financially a crowdfunding campaign for the return of the Minardi team on track?

>Yes
    >No

In which monitary range ?

>1 to 50 €
    >51 to 100 €
    >101 to 250 €
    >251 to 500 €
    >More than 501 €

In which series would you like to see Minardi Team run ?

>Auto GP
    >Boss GP
    >Italian F4