Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Any interest in 1.18 2002 Minardi diecasts?

I managed to get a few JPM 1/18 Williams Minichamps and planned on converting them into Minardi 2002s, the differences arent that noticable, except for the airbox which im trying to find a way to fix...

Would anyone be interrested in these? I am making the artwork now for Mark Webbers #23, but if anyone is interrested, I could also do Davidsons #22 or anyone who tested that you like (if you have pics)

Because the cars have to be stripped, primed, painted, clearcoated, apply decals, clearcoat again, the cars will probably cost around$150--200. Whether anyone is interrested or not, I will be converting them anyway, but dont expect any Davidsons or test cars... for more info, you can reply or email me @ carbonfibre9@yahoo.com

Sorry if this is considered spam, FORZA MINARDI!

Comments

• any smaller cars i.e. the usual 1:43 Minichamps?

my collection is that size and i do not intend to change that to go bigger. (or my wife will throw me away)!!!
  • any smaller cars i.e. the usual 1:43 Minichamps?

my collection is that size and i do not intend to change that to go bigger. (or my wife will throw me away)!!!
    No, Minichamps already makes 1/43, and they do it better than anyone else, plus they have quite a few differents: Webber Australia, Yoong and Webber w/ Gazprom and Quadriga, and Davidson Hungary... besides, 1/43 would be too small to paint :)
  • Are there any plans for a 2004 Minichamps 1:18 minardi? I have the 2003 one.
  • $150-200 ........heart attack time! ;)
  • Are there any plans for a 2004 Minichamps 1:18 minardi? I have the 2003 one.
    at this point, Minichamps is still planning on making one, although if not, I will be trying to make waterslide decals to convert them to 2004s, theres enough Jos' still left over...

yea, $150-200 I realize its expensive, but its paying for the time to sand the car, paint it, create the artwork, clearcoat it, plus buy the basecar (usually $65, I got them for $10 each)
  • Wasn't it 'Rule telling us some cat paid a couple hundred pounds for a plain stock Minichamps at the auction?
  • Yep, someone from London paid £320 for a 2003 Wilson 1:18 I think. :o
  • Yep, someone from London paid £320 for a 2003 Wilson 1:18 I think. :o
    Holy crapity crap! Ive been looking for that car, but its not that hard to find!