Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Cheeky request

Who wants to write a review of the 2004 season for the History section

Today three new terms have been updated for the Minardiclopaedia

Rumi, Gabriele
Barbazza, Fabrizio
Gene, Marc

special thanks to salvo for the research!:D

Comments

• will try myself if i find some time....

• Spending less and less time online lately and less time doing anything remotely ressembling a passtime. Work is hard as usual but it's the Open University modules and assignments that are really killing me..........
  • oh now look at that, the company is moving forward

what course are you doing?
  • doesn't stoddiebasher resembles someone we already know????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel:

RJ, see e-mail for the review!
  • Surely not Neil.......!!

On the subject of the course, I'm doing a openings course right now from Oct - Dec to brush up on study skills and learn the skills required to do a degree. Having said that I have not had to eat baked beans out of the can and get completely trashed and walk around with a pub crawl t-shirt and get off my trolley!!!
    After this course I start the courses required to finally get a degree in Humanities. I Want to become a history teacher or a military historian. Thinking about whether to do a Humanities degree or a history degree. The humanities degree at the moment seems to be the right thing cos I might be able to do Geography and History and then have a second string to my bow when I want to get a teaching job.
    Either way I can chop and change what degree the courses I do go towards till I decide for sure.
  • Surely not Neil.......!!
    The seasons failure will be blamed on Bush, Israiel and Pinochet.
  • So, you're all taking RJ's, as yet unremonstrtated failure to reinvent themselves, eh?

Hup the lot o yez!
  • Note to self - develope Lease translator.
  • have you received my mail RJ re the last season?
  • yes neil I got it, thank you very much for that very long essay
  • Having said that I have not had to eat baked beans out of the can and get completely trashed and walk around with a pub crawl t-shirt and get off my trolley!!! (or ride in one ;))

Thats my job!!!!!1 ;);)

I broke my foot about 5 weeks ago when I was drunk.:(:
  • STE - what on earth are you on about?
  • Stoddie bashers speech
  • Lease needs translating... not Matt. I gave up on understanding Matt long ago...

On the topic of 'cheeky requests', how difficult to get my original post count back? I was about to hit a milestone!