Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Tshirts

Comments

• So if Bahrein is cancelled you'll be at Imola manlio?
  • Okay the shirts have arrived, who's ordered one might as well pay for it now (rjbartunek[at]aon.at being the paypal address)

do remind me of the size again
  • Whats the price again? Dont bother posting mine RJ I can collect off you in Imola if you like.
  • they're 20 euros (that's shipped)

send me an email so i take the right size with me (and don't forget to)
  • Sorted you should have got confirmation of payment for 2 x large.

[Edited on 10/3/2005 by Ger]
  • T-Shirt money sent.
  • FM are there any more Mediums por Larges still available? Does anyone know if there is a large difference between US and Euro Medium/Large sizing?
  • My paypal is now working properly, any other way to pay RJ? Else I'll try ti fix it out ASAP :spank:
  • if you trust your mail try and send it cash?
    has worked every time until now but there is always a but

M still available XXL still available, L is more or less sold out if everyone who told me he wants one, actually wants it :hehe:

• OK, gimme yer adress or else your bank account number through private mail amigo.
    Bloody Paypal it helluva work to make it work with argie visas :spank: :spank: :spank:
  • bank account should be too expensive for a 20 euro shirt i guess, will send you my address

• Quote:

M still available XXL still available, L is more or less sold out

Unquote.

Fat bastards!:hehe:
  • we can't be all as sporty as you are:hehe:
  • I forgot RJ - XL still available? Are they running small again this time around - or was it that I am a fat bastard?

What size fits you RJ as we are roughly the same height/weight?
  • actually I ordered an XXL for you as the XL seems a bit tight on the pic with alex (you did some more push ups than I did I guess)
  • Cool - push ups or wine glass lifting I'm not sure ....
  • telstar and ger, your shirts have been posted
  • Got the shirts today RJ thanks!
  • good stuff... any other takers :rolleyes:
  • I keep forgetting - $20 for the shirt or are the XXL's more money?
  • same price, but you already have one, no?
  • Not an xxl. The L is tight - especially in light of how awesomely muscular I am.
  • Got my shirt today. Damn suprised it only took 6 days from Austria. The fastest thing I have ever recieved from Europe. Thanks.
  • ^Then send a picture. :spank:

RJ I don't trust argie mail enough, fighting to get f***in Paypal activated with my third wolrd Visa:spank: :mad: :(
  • You OK to bring my order to Imola RJ?
  • that's 2 xxl and an m for women?
  • ...and an m for women?
    Matt can't have a shirt if he's not going to bother posting!
  • that's 2 xxl and an m for women?
    That's it RJ. Thanks
  • 1 XL
    1 L (fem)

what about kids sizes? I got my son a TOIT shirt (oh, god forbid!! eh Quig) but I seem to always miss the boat on getting anyting Minardi but a MCSF hat
  • Are you MY Bernie, Bernie?