Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Consitancy

I feel it would be better if stoddard took on kiesa and baumgartner, i feel this because both these drivers did well in the minardi hence kiesa 5 starts 5 finishes and unlike bruni doesnt give up at the first opportunity and baumgartner has raw speed and talent which needs to be developed both of thse ppl get on with the staff very well and wasnt it a conicdence that kiesa helped out at the auction.

any1 know what the final amount we made was and whats it been spent on

Comments

• omg im a newbie,whats heppenin here , i urge forzaminardi to hold a full inquiry about this lol (only jokin btw)
  • I feel it would be better if stoddard took on kiesa and baumgartner, i feel this because both these drivers did well in the minardi hence kiesa 5 starts 5 finishes
    Depends what you think 'well' is Bish! Personally I don;t feel that finishing races is pedigree for a good driver. Slow as pigshit is'nt either!!!
  • K man was an awfully nice fellow but he did not excite while in the car and who knows what he did for a job last year - certainly not in F1 so I am not too sure he is even fit enough.

HOWEVER, if we get a top flight guy like Tiger and K man brins all kinds of Dane money .... maybe he's be worth a look.
  • Yes Bish, it has a point to have one guy in the team slow but who can finish races, NOT to have both of them like this, otherwise there is really not even a slight possibility of excitement.
    A guy like Bruni, despite the crappy car, showed sometimes (both in practice and during the race) some acceptable performance.