Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Thanks RJ

Thank you mr admin man for getting me in!!!

Comments

• Hello MMR! I think I'm going to join you in the SB Club the way he ran that auction.
  • While it painfull at times to read Matt's rantings, we are now subject to looking at his mug to boot!

Stoddie Basher! Should I have expected anything more positive?

Keep the faith meboy, and the photo.
  • matt's pissed on vodka.
  • Isn't Matt still on the wagon?
  • matt's pissed on vodka

More like formaldehyde!!
  • how could I not work hard towards letting one of the most loyal members on to the board:P
  • Ohmigod, kill, kill, kill.
  • Well not on the wagon Emmitt I've had about 5 guiness in total the past year.....just don't feel the urge to drink thats all!
    As for the pic.........Just as well we're all blokes on here, I'd be inundated!!!! :P
    As for Stoddart, I'll change my name when we see Minardi moving up the grid or he leaves as team principle, somehow I think the second option will happen first!
  • When is your big Cinnci trip? Yummmy Bud and Coors awaitin'!
  • Ahh funny you should say that Emmitt. 18th December I fly over. Today I have just booked a hotel in Canton, one mile from the Pro Football Hall of Fame for only £29!!!
    Going to travel there on the 20th December by car but as it is a 4 hour journey, it's a bit too far to drive to, go to Hall of Fame and drive back in one day.
    Now I'm all ready to roll........
  • You still hooking up with Murph?
  • No idea, have'nt seen him about for a while
  • It's an effing driving licence photo!

What a twat.
  • ACTUALLY its the same photo that is on my passport so it is a PASSPORT photo...........ya nunce
  • That pic has a creepy Clockwork Orange vibe to it :o
  • Looks like the mugshot type photo's that we use at work!!!
  • He must have photoshopped out the numbers.
  • Thanks RJ for rebooting the whole thing.

Quig, why have you changed your login or whatever it's called? I am now inadvertedly reading your posts.
  • Are they any better?
  • Matt

You will be at the HOF on December 20th? I'll be there....well as long as there isn't a couple of feet of snow coming down. Haven't been to the HOF for about 25 years...it was pretty awesome back then, so with all the improvements it should make for a great day.

as the date gets closer...give me an e-mail
    m.robert@comcast.net

gotta go....got to get my grandsons their Steelers replica jerseys......they seem to want #7.......hmmmmm....

Murph

[Edited on 23/11/2004 by Murph]
  • Looks like the mugshot type photo's that we use at work!!!
    Says the man with the flat-top and looking rather too much at home with the dog ;)
  • I still think your best photo is the one on the fans page! Was that STE with you?
  • Er no, Ste could'nt keep up on that pace,..........!!!

That was World Bowl 99 I think in Dusseldorf ......(NFLE to you!!)
    Oooof the margarita killed me! There was only a small amount of us english fans at this party the night before, there was a stage, it ended with us taking over the entire stage dancing pissed out of our minds in front of about 500-1000 people...........er, yep those were the days..........I also remember putting my hands round lots of cheerleaders as well..........I'll see if I can root out the photos
  • Hey don't dis the flat-top man................. :cool:
  • Hey RJ, can you restore my post count ??