Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

What does it hold. I fear Minardi are looking at another non season. Stoddarts effoerts would be best served by raising up sponsorship from the teams base in Northern Italy rather than revisiting the Dutch debacle.
I would also have liked to see the appointment of a proper aero man rather than relying on Lola's windtunnel technicians.
On the car front the amount of money spent on converting the 04 hack to 05 specifications would be better spent on the definitive 05 car.
Testing restrictions. Can't see TOIT agreeing. The are Bridgestones Bulwark against Bibendums monopoly. If every team had only 10 days that 70 for Michelin and 10 for Bridgestone. can't see any input from Minardi or Jordan being beneficial as they are so far off the pace. It Toyota were to change suppliers there might be a case....

Comments

• How would you know if a company the size of fiat , BMW or renault was testing??

" Ahh Mr Mosley - I was expecting you, welcome to my underground test track - now you will die"

;)
  • ^ :hehe: :hehe:
  • Hey I can't work out that with all the work that Minardi has alledgedly done in the far east, the chinese are interested in sponsoring team Red Bull.......Come on.......
  • Hey I can't work out that with all the work that Minardi has alledgedly done in the far east, the chinese are interested in sponsoring team Red Bull.......Come on.......
    Is Red Bull even available (the drink I mean) in the far east ??
  • It is, Rafael, I sw it in Thailand.
  • Is it a worldwide known brand ???
  • I did not see a scratch of sponsor money out of China even though PJ missed an opportunity here in the States to go to China for a "cash deal"

Where is the Italian consortium when we need them?

That being said I have faith in Tilley. I have faith in the people in the shops and if the rules can remain stable and changes predictable then progress can be made.

Chaos amongst the top teams is screwing those at the far end of the grid.

Ptorque - nice use of "Bidbendums" don't see it very often!
  • Is that a aspirin or something?
  • The Michelin mans real name.
  • Testing restrictions. Can't see TOIT agreeing. The are Bridgestones Bulwark against Bibendums monopoly. If every team had only 10 days that 70 for Michelin and 10 for Bridgestone. can't see any input from Minardi or Jordan being beneficial as they are so far off the pace. It Toyota were to change suppliers there might be a case....
    The 10 days was only going to be put in place with a control tire situation.