Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

LIVERY IT'S NOW URGENT!

I really hope that this weeks' press conference is going to reveal some livery.

I need to make some Minardi gear for my son, can't have him outshone by Toit supporting Tots.

Comments

• You make gear for you son ???
    What's his age, if I may ask ?
  • Are you his son Viges ??:)
  • Looking like he does...........I doubt it ;)
  • You make gear for you son ???
    What's his age, if I may ask ?

Little guy was born on the 17 June last year. Him & his mom were still in hospital for the USGP (he almost ended up being called Zsolt!)

I normally just screen print the Sword and Minardi logos onto golf or T-shirts. But if I can get a decent picture of the new livery, I'll get the chappie at the local mall to print it on a small shirt for him, and find some nice matching shorts.

The unofficial Minardi Club of Durban will of course forward pictures of the Season opener Breakfast to RJ. (We allow Toit supporters to join us, but they need to know their place)

Another reason for getting the livery looking cool, is that the little kids like a car with striking primary colours, and a funky theme. Ferrari red is an obvious example (and the reason the kids are never going to rally around Toyota), Jordan's Snake/Lizard theme of a few years back is another. Red Bull has an obvious advantage here.

I would opt for nicking Green while the going's good, with nice Yellow swords all over the car.

• A green and gold car...

Well, it'd show off Soddarts Aussie heritage and depict some of Minardi's so why the hell not! :cool:
  • A green and gold car...

Well, it'd show off Soddarts Aussie heritage and depict some of Minardi's so why the hell not! :cool:
    Springbok Colours

Indeed why the hell not.

• Looking like he does...........I doubt it ;)
    Low blow :hehe:
  • will take care of your avatar soonliest, Alloy
  • ta muchly
  • Little guy was born on the 17 June last year. Him & his mom were still in hospital for the USGP (he almost ended up being called Zsolt!)
    *almost* isn't good enough! :D