Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

TOIT wing

They must be focking joking:

That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Lol

It looks like its stuck on
    It looks like an afterthought!!!

I've got a feeling if teams keep persisting with these wings the could go the same way as the "X wings" in the late 90's

• I don't even think that wing is legal...
  • Of course it is legal, must be some loop hole in the regulations, and it does'nt have to look good, it has to make the car go faster.
  • 5 - element front wing. That's just funny. If we see it at Monaco, we know it works.
  • Maybe it's (still) legal NOW !!!!!

Remember Arrows using a wing on TOP of the nosecone in Monaco???
    The FIA thought it was ugly and declared it illegal.

I expect it to happen again!!

[Edited on 28/1/2005 by Minardus]
  • No, that was banned because it was dangerous(because I for one would'nt want to be in that car when that wing breaks)

when this wing breaks it will only disapear under the car.

and it's absolutely legal, just like the "dip" in the wings BAR and Mclaren use.
  • I suspect it is legal and I know it will be banned for 'safety reasons'. It will scoop up the tiniest bit of crap on track.
  • Of course its legal: TOIT drew up the rules :P :angel:
  • Front wing regulations really only limit wing heights from 250mm beyond the centerline of the chassis.
  • I suspect it is legal and I know it will be banned for 'safety reasons'. It will scoop up the tiniest bit of crap on track.
    Don't think so Simon, I agree with Clown: if TOIT uses it then it's legal, look who were the only ones who attended Max's tea party yesterday in Heathrow.

Here we go again.

• What I've been saying all along.
  • Complete and utter joke.

Ferrari usually put things on the car before the launch of their car to confuse other teams as to which direction their aero is going.

I wonder how many teams will make up a wing like this and test it?

Can you imagine if its for real and allowed to race? You'll have 20 road sweepers, sweeping the rubber off the track.
  • So I guess this means no-one wants to discuss multiplanes and their advantages/disadvantages.

Oh well back to what FM.Com is best for....................hey, I hear that Midland will have a new motorhome - outrageous!!!
  • WOOO HOOO!!!!!
  • Fancy Dans.
  • So I guess this means no-one wants to discuss multiplanes and their advantages/disadvantages.

Oh well back to what FM.Com is best for....................hey, I hear that Midland will have a new motorhome - outrageous!!!
    I love Von Richtofen's red Fokker:P
  • I love Von Richtofen's red Fokker
    You mean the Mother of all planes? The Mother Fokker??