Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Caption competition

Comments

• Look Ma - I've tied my first tie!
  • Thats not a Tie it's a Barbershop pole!
  • CA: Do I have something between my teeth?
  • Albers shows the world why you should never try eating superglue...
  • CA is intoxicated with the cocktail's patisserie and farted. The (dutch?) guy in the middle with the toupee isn't glad at all and whispers it to Stoddie, who's enough far away to smile.

Quig's > LOL
  • Is'nt the guy in the middle english and was'nt he Button's manager until he completely f***d up the BAR/Williams move?
  • 'Paul Stoddart puts on a brave smile to cover his embarrassment at having to remove his tie which, coincidentally, had the same pattern as the wallpaper in the Brothell the boys had chosen to celebrate Chris's 14th birthday.'
  • CA to PS - "Hey Paul, I've got the tie on. "

Now when do I get the red nose and funny big shoes to go with it? When you mentioned joining the F1 circus, I didn't know I had to get the costume!!!!!
  • Is'nt the guy in the middle english and was'nt he Button's manager until he completely f***d up the BAR/Williams move?
    Byfield. He was intrumental in the deal.
  • Please, can I have another ginger ale ????
  • [quote]Is'nt the guy in the middle english and was'nt he Button's manager until he completely f***d up the BAR/Williams move?
    Byfield. He was intrumental in the deal. [/quote]

isn't this also Zsolt's new manager ????