Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The start of something good

Not F1 - but important to FM.com so i'll put it here.

Yesterday we started stickering the Aurora to be ready for Wakefield Park in March. So far the nosecone and front of the bodywork are done, and this is what it looks like. ForzaMinardi.com stickers are being digitally printed onto the vinyl, and i've ordered excess to send to RJ. As for the car, well apart from the colour, it has some similarities to a 'motif' I know alot of people here liked...

Cant show you the rest of the car however - we're trying to nail a big sponsorship deal for this season and I currently have the car done up in their branding. I'll keep you posted.

Comments

• Looking good :D
  • Some more photo's - quickly edited to cut out the potential sponsor! There's still alot of signwriting yet to be done - particularly to the back of the car, but it should be finished by friday.

• Coca Cola would look nice on the side of that.
  • Hopefully you will get a good sponsor so you don't have to do it on the cheap ;)
  • ForzaMinardi.com stickers are being digitally printed onto the vinyl, and i've ordered excess to send to RJ
    count me in for one or two RJ depends on price!
  • Coca Cola would look nice on the side of that.
    Yeah or KitKat !!

It looks like a lot of fun to race in. Great motif ;)
  • Looks great. Forza Brooksey!
  • You got the sword, then you have the power. Forza Brooksey!:cool:
  • The sword should scare all other competitors, so wins should be easier. Good luck on landng some big sponsors.
  • looks great:D

To quote Terry Pratchett "It looks fast even when its standing still!"

• Brooksey - What beast powers your car Holden, Ford dare I say Hyundai? Used to race karts in Sydney some years back. The car looks great
  • Its a VeeDub engine.
  • Didn't he mention that they changed to Subaru, or have I finally lost it?
  • No Subaru, 1.6 litres of shoddy German engineering. :cool:

Cant complain though, it keeps the costs at a bare minimum.
  • ... so what about extra stickers?
  • btw mate, which sponsor have you blanked out on the side of the car?
  • ^ (I already figured it out :cool: )
  • Cant say...yet

I have a letter, proposal and on track (a karting track at least) photo's of the car all ready to send off tomorrow. If the news is positive you'll know about it!

If the news is negative, they will...:spank: :hehe:
  • can I send you my address for the left over stickers?:angel:
  • Brooksey, it wouldn't be a SA brewing company that have a similar name to that which barrel makers are called would it???
  • They're not leftover - i've ordered 10 digital printed ForzaMinardi.com stickers (for starters) to see how they come out. I'll send the majority of those off to you. Can you e-mail me your postal address?
  • Brooksey, it wouldn't be a SA brewing company that have a similar name to that which barrel makers are called would it???
    Not even close. Who do you mean? :P

Clown got it in one, read his "dont want to do it on the cheap" comment. ;)
  • So you would be talking about a national franchise network of AUTOS parts/accessories and really high quality (not) gizmos, who are also major sponsors of a V8 SUPER car program that is not done on the CHEAP?
  • And who I just so happen to be an employee of...of course not. :angel:

• Not the one formerly associated with Steve Ellery Racing by any chance???

I was reffering to Coopers.

[Edited on 8/2/2005 by oznomad]