Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

make a wish foundation

so they're not sponsoring us after all
we're just selling the space for them and use them as a marketing gimmick:

from f1racing.net

The Minardi Formula One team will donate 10% of the earnings of a Bardge board sponsor spot to the Make a Wish foundation. The foundation is support by Christijan Albers, Minardi F1 driver.

"For the last three years, my management and I have been knocking on hundreds of doors to find the support I needed to fulfil my biggest dream: becoming a Formula 1 driver. Now it's time to find support for far more important dreams," said Christijan Albers. "Those children whose life is threatened by an illness. That's why I want to turn the spotlight on the 'Make a wish' Foundation and the immensely important work they do."

For 2005 the Minardi F1 team still have an important spot available for sponsoring of the team: The bargeboard. If a sponsor buys that spot, 10% of the budget will go to the Dutch affiliate of the Foundation. Companies that are interested should turn as quickly as possible to GR8 Industraties at info@gr8industries.com
[Edited on 1/2/2005 by frenkiespenkie]

Comments

• Very nice of Christijan that he supports this foundation, but does dat also mean that het donates 10% of his earnings ?? :hehe:

• Who are gr8 industries ??
  • Who are gr8 industries ??
    A small company owned by the Manager of Albers if I'm correct.
  • quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Who are gr8 industries ??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small company owned by the Manager of Albers if I'm correct.
    You are:
    http://www.gr8industries.com/new/site_content.html