Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Karthikeyan For Midland

2»

Comments

• I beg to differ the food at Minardi is very nice.....
    I've seen nothing to suggest that will be the case
    Past history is one to take a look at Jello especially since 2001.
    I'd base my doubts as well on the very fact that the Minardi staff is so streamlined it's transparant. They have a lot of guys workign very very hard, but for me you need direction and an old established veteran head who's been there and done it........Minardi has'nt got that.....Now you can see my doubt.
  • but I doubt they do lots of curry and korma
  • Probably Shnaider developed a new tandoori vodka.

I can't believe that dutch rumour. How come anybody pay 23 mil to drive an ex-judas? You can buy yourself a better seat for that mnoey (red bull, maybe even sauber)
  • I beg to differ the food at Minardi is very nice.....

[quote]I've seen nothing to suggest that will be the case
    Past history is one to take a look at Jello especially since 2001.
    I'd base my doubts as well on the very fact that the Minardi staff is so streamlined it's transparant. They have a lot of guys workign very very hard, but for me you need direction and an old established veteran head who's been there and done it........Minardi has'nt got that.....Now you can see my doubt. [/quote]

I see nothing to suggest that this year will be like any other year under Stoddart.
  • I think this year will be like 2002 or a little better. I don't expect too much, but I think we can fight with the Jordans (and RedBull?) and with a little luck, score points.
  • Probably Shnaider developed a new tandoori vodka.

I can't believe that dutch rumour. How come anybody pay 23 mil to drive an ex-judas? You can buy yourself a better seat for that mnoey (red bull, maybe even sauber)
    Or a Minardi seat !!!!;)
  • Could some one please help me to find info about best laps that Narain, Tiago, Gianmarian and Zsolt have done when they've tested at the same circuit for Minardi (but not necessarily during the same day)??
    Please?
  • it's such early days for Narain, that we shouldn't be looking to testing times at this stage. Narain can be fast, fast enough to spin off or blow his engine. Beating Jordon will be more about speed of the car, strategy, reliability teamwork and a cool driving head.

That said, I've met Narain, he's a nice guy and I wish him well. after Minardi.