Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Senna and Florida

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=23468

Someone in Florida did a horrible faking of Senna's autograph, and is selling it on ebay. The picutre is a 1997 Ferrari and McLaren. I sure hope no one is dumb enough to fall for this fake.

Comments

• i once saw this guy who had a pack of at least 20 pictures which he gave to Montoya, who signed them all. Of course the guy was going to sell them all on ebay. why on earth do drivers do something like that (which is pretty obvious) if they are blatantly not going to make any money out of it?
  • Why the hell would someone want a driver's autograph????

They aregreat driving cars, but out of the cars they are just normal persons!!!

I wouldlove tohave a driver's steering wheel signed,buta photograph !?!? No way !!
  • I have a Marc Gene signed Teamtalk BMW williams magazine signed on front by Marc and inside by Ralf (someone I was at school with was Teamtalk magazine's deputy editor or something so he got it doen for me) I think it's great and it sits on my wall in glass. Also got a signed Thunder at the Rock VIP pass by Liuzzi, Bruni and Jos which sits on the wall under glass with the programme for the weekend. I've got a signed hat by Olivier Panis and Justin Wilson, a signed Marques and a signed Gene photo too....and a signed Wilson Minichamps........and signed Gene Scalextric Minardi from his fanclub.
    I don't think collecting signed stuff is baffling Minardus.......I don't collect to sell it, I collect them to display them.
    However you have to be mightily careful out there to get the real deal, COA's are only worth something if the company is reputable.
    If you get them signed yourself thats even better cos you don't need a COA, unless you're thinking of selling them, which I would never do........
  • got a signed Thunder at the Rock VIP pass by Jos which sits on the wall under glass with the programme for the weekend.
    :D:D:P:hehe::hehe::hehe::spank:
  • well if you are going to take the 'Bruni and Liuzzi' part of it out with such blatant editing.......I cannot help you!!!! ;)