Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

google humor

Go to http://www.google.com and type Weapons of Mass Destruction in the search bar.
Now don't hit SEARCH, but hit the I'm feeling Lucky button.

Read and laugh:D

[Edited on 23/11/2004 by Minardus]

Comments

• good - how was that possible? did someone hacked that!;)
  • Google works by sending out "robots" that search webpages, then send the results back to the database. To get it to fool google, they get lots of people to link a phrase to a website like this: Flying Car
    When this goes into the database it relates the phrase to the url, so when someone searches for the phrase, it suggests the website.

Google for "Google bomb"

Famous ones include "Talentless Hack" (the original googlebomb), and "Miserable Failure"
    There also is an interesting google bomb war between the Church of Scientology (who got lawyers their involved) and sane people.
  • That's also very nice: Type "the answer to life, the universe and everything"....

It's such a great book....
  • When this goes into the database it relates the phrase to the url, so when someone searches for the phrase, it suggests the website.

too complicated for my mind!
  • I love Google.

Tonight returning after a great dinner to a dear friend heading for Mexico, I activated my PC to find for the ten thousandth time "Send Error Report to Microsoft"

I googled the phrase "Stop Error Report to Microsoft".

The first item said "if you really believe in sending error reports to Microsoft, I've got a great beach front property in Nevada for sale! ....."

Then Google explained " Go to My Computer, properties, advanced, error reporting, "DISABLE ERROR REPORTING!"

If only I'd found that 3 years ago, I would have saved an immense amount of frustration and simmering hatred for MS programmers.

I also checked the new microsft search engine and couldn't find my web-site. I then checked Google and immediately found it plus my wife's latest press article plus the fact that I'm down to set a Hash Run for Saturday Hash House Harriers next March 26. I didn't know that yet but Goodle did !

How can you be rich and stupid too? Just ask Bill Gates.
    But if you want an answer ....ask Google!
  • That's also very nice: Type "the answer to life, the universe and everything"....

It's such a great book....

• How can you be rich and stupid too? Just ask Bill Gates.
    But if you want an answer ....ask Google!
    Bill ain't stupid, just a plagiarist: http://beta.search.msn.com/

BTW: Not everyone loves Google: http://www.google-watch.org

[Edited on 24/11/2004 by Clown]
  • Type: Miserabile fallimento
    (miserable failure, in italian)

:hehe: