Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Woot!

I just got off the phone with the other guys insurance agency....

They're gonna give me money for my car :D

Comments

• We'll see ya in Melbourne then????
  • Still don't know.

I was gonna drive down, but the new car will probably be a turbo rotary, so it won't exactly be economical to drive 1600km.

That means flights/hotels/taxis, which will cost a shitload.
  • Buy a 2nd hand 4wd and sleep there
    :runs:
  • I originally was gonna sleep in the Accord (i did when I drove to Byron), I could do the same in the new car, but 1) The fuel would cost a bomb 2) I probably won't have it in time.
  • Its always excuses with you.

Results. Thats is what is necessary.

You might want to have a new sig line when they come back. Instead of "where were you when we were ****" you should have something like:

"I was in my parents basement smoking crappy pot thinking up new reasons why I am not with the rest of the OZ gang at the F1"
  • :angel:

Edit: Its just I can think of many more important things to blow $1000 on than something as frivolous as a holiday....

[Edited on 15/2/2005 by Clown]
  • remember clown, no friend of Lease's sleeps in a car...
  • :angel:

Edit: Its just I can think of many more important things to blow $1000 on than something as frivolous as a holiday....

[Edited on 15/2/2005 by Clown]
    It took you two days to come up with THAT?

Hey, I've had to sell important stuff just to make this trip to Imola. Suck it up and room with Lease for a few nights.
  • They offered me $2500. I quickly accepted :D
  • "Its just I can think of many more important things to blow $1000 on than something as frivolous as a holiday...."

You mean you consider, the 20th Anniversay, the first get together of the MCMelbourne, frivolous!!!!!!!! :o :o :spank:

• Holidays are for wimps :P

Regards Clown
    (who works 50+ hours, 7 days a week)

Seriously though, I'll take a look into flights, tickets etc
  • You better, shame on ya:spank:
    I'd never miss a race if F1 comes to my country (even if I was russian)
  • Holidays are for wimps :P

Regards Clown
    (who works 50+ hours, 7 days a week)

Seriously though, I'll take a look into flights, tickets etc
    When did this life changing event occur? I did not know posting to message boards 24/7 counted as work.
  • You better, shame on ya:spank:
    I'd never miss a race if F1 comes to my country (even if I was russian)
    You would do if you had to put up with Silverstone yoko:hehe:

Clown: get on with it and stop whinging, you're starting to sound like us poms;)
  • I had a look. Flights are $101 each way.
    But I'll have to leave on the Tuesday after the GP or the flight home will be $250
    When did this life changing event occur?
    You didn't notice that decline in my posts?

BTW: I started work at 5:45pm, I just got home at 5am, I leave to go to the city at 7am for some office work I get occasionally, I'll get home from that at 2pm, and then I start work at 5pm and will finish about 4am.... then I can sleep :(
  • What is it that you do? Why the big change in direction? I thought the dole was the life for you?

I am starting to look more and more frequently four the 4 Horsemen.
  • What is it that you do?
    I told you before :spank:
    Of my shift tonight the first 3hrs would be pizza delivery, the next 8 would be making dough, then cleaning..... and cleaning.... (smoke break) and cleaning....
    Why the big change in direction?
    I've only really been doing serious hours since my car became 2 feet (!) shorter, ie I need the cash. Plus there is no one else at work that can do it. I've already hit 28 hours this week, so I'll end up getting paid double time on Sat and Sun, so thats $350+ right there :D
    I thought the dole was the life for you?
    I can't get the dole for 2 more months.
    I am starting to look more and more frequently four the 4 Horsemen.
    Thats what you get for voting for Dubya :P

[Edited on 17/2/2005 by Clown]
  • Seriously though, I'll take a look into flights, tickets etc
    Hey clown, Virgin Blue do happy hour flights from 12 until 1pm. You may find what you're looking for there.
  • Now I see why Clown likes Pizzonia.
    I like your stylish public transport's sleeping techniques.
  • I originally was gonna sleep in the Accord (i did when I drove to Byron), I could do the same in the new car, but 1) The fuel would cost a bomb 2) I probably won't have it in time.
    Not to mention that we'll probably smell you from a mile away. ;)