Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• don't be fooled by the title, I saw it in Waterstones last year and it is actually quite comprehensive! It has some background info on aerodynamics as well
  • Yes, I went to Amazon and used their "Go inside for a look" feature and thats when I saw who the authors were and the content of the chapters.

On that note I tried to get my Tai Chi/Choi Li Fut teacher to write a Tai Chi or Kung Fu for dummies book. He said that he would not do such a thing. Same thing for my acupuncturist. She said it would never sell.

Look those titles up on Amazon.
  • Nice story, indeed.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

There was an similar website in the German web about one year, also about a rabbit. After a charge from some humourless radical-green-hippies, the webmaster had to put the word "satire" in big letters on the top of the website.
  • Yeah, some time ago I heard about a poor guy (in financial trouble) that asked for donations of 1$ to help him.
    He didn't expect much donations, but in the end he received aprox. 1m$!!!!!
  • Can you "donate" to join his dinner table? That seems more appetizing.
  • you should get some therapy:hehe:
  • Here's a novel idea...

Minardi could say offer to put your name on their GP car for $1. Place all the names on the rear wing endplates - just like BAR have done, and have them appear on TOMS under a 'supporters' page. They could make hundreds of thousands of dollars out of it! Maybe a million or so? :D I wonder how it would go with the Aurora's? :P
  • and if they made it $2 per name, they'd make twice as much!
  • Here's a novel idea...
    Not according to Gerald Forsythe :P