Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

F1 Betting for the season

Boys, I am looking for a site to start putting our knowledge of the sport to good use.

There must be some sites that you don't have to hand over cash to play.

F1 manager was good. As was the one on this site.

Can anyone think of others???

Comments

• What do you put for the players team section?
  • Ok ive e-mailed them and asked them to create a group called ForzaMinardi, if one gets added, then use that as your group name, then we can have our own personal battle!
  • OzMinardi are about to launch a tipping comp with a reasonable prize. I should be sorting that out this afternoon, but should be worth winning (even if it does mean you have to become a Minardi Club Melbourne member!!). Stay tuned, details to follow over the next day or two.
  • I got a reply from the chiefs at Gers game, and they have now added a Forzaminardi mini league of which i am the Administer for! (I got the power!) so when you register your team, scroll down and click on ForzaMinardi
  • But will be there our own betting game this year in this site? Is Facty Crab going to be replaced by somebody?
  • Now now, no-one could ever replace our Fifi :D
  • But will be there our own betting game this year in this site? Is Facty Crab going to be replaced by somebody?
    If you want, I can allow peopple to participate in a non-paying version of oztipping, and I can post the results here. It just means there would be a members game and a non members game. As far as prizes, I'm stretched to the limit, but if you want you can simply register for free and submit your tips through ozminardi... it's up to you.
  • I must say also, since I'm the defending champion, this would be good as I'd like to participate in something.
  • You're not the defending champion, you're the outgoing champion!:hehe:
  • actually, Ive never been called "outgoing" before.. so thanks I guess.
  • I've played in this comp for the last 3 years. I won the Australian round and won an am/fm radio, and was winning the comp till the US GP, then slowly died.

Great comp, and it's free. You need to register and have your picks ready before first practice friday Australian time.

http://www.newsonf1.com/8npole/2004/results.htm
  • OzMinardi are about to launch a tipping comp with a reasonable prize. I should be sorting that out this afternoon, but should be worth winning (even if it does mean you have to become a Minardi Club Melbourne member!!). Stay tuned, details to follow over the next day or two.

A car CD Player/ Receiver from JVC Australia
  • So, which site are we gonna use?????