Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Australians: Win a 2 seater ride

The catch is you've got to watch Rove :P

http://www.rovelive.com/guests/current/
Grand Prix ride of a lifetime
Be watching the show from start to finish next week for details on how to win a ride of a lifetime in a two-seater Formula One Minardi!

Comments

• Already got multiple entries in the Qantas frequent flyer competitoin.

Better chance, you see.
  • There is a downside you know.

You have to go to England, for the ride.:hehe:
  • Racist.

I'm enjoying this.

[Edited on 21/2/2005 by viges]
  • My girlfriend is good friends with the guitarist from Thirsty Merc. I've got to meet them a couple of times. They'll be closing the show it seems. :cool:
  • Brooksey,

I tried to get you to the bridge, however it is being run by Williams and is open only to private media. My contact at MW's management wasn't able to help us at all. Sorry bud
  • Not a problem, thanks for having a go. I dont see the point of doing this bridge crossing and not allowing people to be on the bridge to see it? Even if they set a cap at say 1,000 people and sold tickets (help Tsunami victims?) it'd be worthwhile.
  • Thanks for the tip.

All those who rubbish the 2 seaters can't enter......
  • Even if they set a cap at say 1,000 people and sold tickets (help Tsunami victims?)
    Fucking hell the amount of money people are giving this cause they'll be richer than us soon.....ridiculous idea....
  • I've got 3 out of the 4 answers. Anyone have the fouth.

Grand. Prix. Foster's.
  • I've got 3 out of the 4 answers. Anyone have the fouth.

Grand. Prix. Foster's.
    I guess my entry is more likely to be drawn than yours! hehe

Seriously. if I tell you and you win, you have to take me. If you want to know, email me or something through ozminardi.com

While your there, check out the car that races around the screen. waddya reckon?
  • Done deal. We can each take each other if we win.
  • I tried returning to the hotmail address you gave me but it's not working, keeps coming back to me. I can't tell you the answer but I can give you clue. If you are born in Australia you are an... (hint: AU__RALIAN )
  • Thanks for that. I got if off another mate of mine, but again thanks. How I missed it I dunno!!!!! So it's AUSTRIAN right! Like Christian.

• [quote]Even if they set a cap at say 1,000 people and sold tickets (help Tsunami victims?)
    Fucking hell the amount of money people are giving this cause they'll be richer than us soon.....ridiculous idea.... [/quote]

So not letting anyone on the bridge to spectate apart from the Minister for NSW (who has no interest in racing, and doesn't even drive a car) and various camera men is a much much better idea. :rolleyes:
  • How the hell did you miss it Manni??? I was sitting watching intently thinking it would be some discreet little clue in the corner of the screen.

Got the lot and have been ringing frequently since the last clue came in(Note to self, get the phone bill before the wife).
  • I entered twice.. well, actually the first time I was spelling my name out purposefully, then as I was about to reveal the answers I ran out of time. The missus is gonna kill me when she sees I called not once, but twice!