Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

New car

2»

Comments

• damnit, I can't hold on any longer...

This is completely off topic, but SB, I need to know.

Is that really your ugly mug in your avatar??

Seriously...

• this is a GAZelle too :)
  • As is this:

• Hahahaha, no real bikers over here? The previous one was a Batavus..... and not a Gazelle. Look and admire... especially the drum brakes

Ain't it a beauty ??!!!

P.S. I guess it'll be pretty easy to give it Minardi's next livery
  • you're from Staphorst, Biker?:o:o
  • you're from Staphorst, Biker?
    I'm worse :hehe:

I've got:
    - no car
    - no drivers license
    - no mobile phone
    - no telephone answering machine (or how do you call that?)
    - no dvd's
    - no videorecorder or -camera
    - no digital photocamera
    - no soundcard in my computer (yes I have a 6 year old computer !! with multiple disfunctions....)
    - no dishwasher
    - no teletext on our 14 year old television
    - no tumbler for laundry

But I do play cd's and old records, we inherited a microwave , we share a freezer with my aprents and for three years we bought a beautiful Boretti (I'll try to find a photo of one).

"De Heer heeft vreemde kostgangers" ;)
  • but you live in Staphorst?

your list is not so weird, I've come to hate mobile phones as well

boretti as in old style kitchen hub?

[Edited on 24/2/2005 by forzaminardi]
  • No no, not Staphorst. I live near the sea in 'het hart van de Bollenstreek'.

And....

• *having a dig* Anna Paulowna?
  • *having a dig* Anna Paulowna?
    That's not in de Bollenstreek. It's in Zuid-Holland (about 15 km. south of......Zandvoort).
  • Loads of bollen north of Alkmaar but I guess you mean Keukenhof and that area...
  • Speak english :P
  • It's best he doesn't.
  • What about one of thesed?????

Ford Shelby GT - found on atlasf1

a polished aluminium finish!!!
  • Is that really your ugly mug in your avatar??
    Was that said with a hard-on Junior?
  • I'll own up if you do.:D
  • Please don't. :(
  • Ohmigod, what an horrific thought.

Here's my baby camping at Magny-Cours last summer.

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400699940_002P.jpg

After two more big trips (Imola inclusive) the Lotus will have to go this summer to make way for a rather more child-friendly car.
  • the Lotus will have to go this summer to make way for a rather more child-friendly car.
    Is there something you want to tell us?
  • I thought I just did!

Yes, a new Minardi fan is on the way. Revving-up in the pitlane, if you will.
  • Your pic does not work but I will be looking into offing one of my Mustangs in order to buy a 4 seater - like an Espada. Isn't there a 4 seater ride that appeals to you?

BTW - congrats in advance. Your world has now changed forever. If male might I suggest Emmett? As in Robert Emmett.

[Edited on 3/3/2005 by MCSF]
  • Errr ... I was thinking more 'RJ'.

Or Pierluigi.

Or Luca.

Paul?

Err, err.
  • Picture - we need to see the piocture. I think you need to take the sizing info out of the[img] block.

• Oh, I can see it.

Hmm, how about this?

Other pics at:

http://photos.fotango.com/cgi-bin/public_gallery_item.cgi?id=530540&index=0&key=

incl. RJ with a mystery driver + Astons and Bentleys from the Classic Car Club in London + couple of Minardi.
    NB the Silverstone campsite one with the 70s Aston includes the Minardi flag + another one murph will love.

PS thanks for your good wishes.

[Edited on 3/3/2005 by viges]
  • Yep congrats Mr Vigar.....If it's a boy get him signed into carting early!! :P
  • congrats to both mr and mrs vigar!

so how much does your lotus sell for? I've got 140 euro left from my erasmus grant.

Given it's a boy I'll buy him a car for his 18th birthday if you call him Robert. Now what has Emmett to offer to top this?:hehe: :hehe:
  • Wow, I always assumed he was impotent :shrugs:

Congrats mate.
  • Congratulation viges! :D

RJ has been kind enough to show me the car he has waiting in his garage for the poor little blighter when he reaches 18!!! :P