Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

So.....

So.....

Are we going to organise the "betting without money" F1 Prediction Competition this year? Last year it was fun and was decided at the final GP!

Comments

• Good point Neil

Please Mr Facty and RJ woulds you be so kind as to run the competition again - I'll be happy to donate toward a Forza Tshirt as a prize !!!
  • Should all go well with my 'potential' sponsor (things are looking quite good by the way) then I'll definately donate a ********** **** Aurora shirt to the cause. ;)

Other than that, I should have a lovely little package of around 10 FM.com stickers to dispatch to RJ within the next week and a half. :D
  • good news, Brooksey

now I was told that good old juniormin had one lining up?
  • Where the hell IS Facty anyway?
  • I'll be happy to donate toward a Forza Tshirt as a prize
    I will also contribute!

Maybe RJ can donate his Esteban figurine! :D:D:D

(not because I need it mind you, I already have one!)
  • There's already a Forza legue in a swiss website, check the pub people. 4eva runs the place.
  • good news, Brooksey

now I was told that good old juniormin had one lining up?
    only open to Minardi Club Melbourne members... JVC are sponsoring it for us.
  • ^Cool Junior, this means you got support from JVC Oz. You shut up all the pessimistic mouthes saying local branches didn't give a damn about the Netherlands office backing Albers.