Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• I love the last bit "phase out Jordans rock and roll image"

In other words - another bland, lifeless 'business' disguised as a racing team. :rolleyes:
  • Shnaider also plans to phase out Jordan's rock'n'roll image in favour of something that reflects the land of his birth.
    perma frost, gulags, oppression, you know those sorts of things...
  • More proof that Midland is a joke.
  • perma frost, gulags, oppression, you know those sorts of things...
    Vodka, sex with girls who had too much vodka, beating up people who don't pay their bills, sounds pretty rock 'n roll to me
  • When I read the thread title I thought TDW was to test the Jordan !!!!:hehe:
  • More proof that Midland is a joke.
    Oh no, it isn't. It is much worse. This is for real. What you hate in TOIT is going to be the essence of this team. Wait and see. This is the worst thing that can happen to F1, even as it is now.
  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shnaider also plans to phase out Jordan's rock'n'roll image in favour of something that reflects the land of his birth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Midland is going to be sponsored by the cabbage growers and makers of black bread??????
  • [quote
    So Midland is going to be sponsored by the cabbage growers and makers of black bread??????
    [/quote]

Cossack choirs, Kremlin, Red Square, Lenin's Mausoleum, Russian Culture, Elitism, nicefuture.......
  • Frozen boozed corpses lying in the streets in winter, corrupt governance, anonymous yougnsters turned into new mafia gazillionaires, mamuchkas. Old glorious technology decadent due to lack of investment... yeap sounds quite real to me.
  • When I read the thread title I thought TDW was to test the Jordan !!!!:hehe:
    Now that'll be a 3-seater Rafa;)