Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Oh MeGawd!

jos testing a minardi today!!

Comments

• Pay driver :P
  • jos testing a minardi today!!
    Not testing !!!
    Just chauffeuring some guests in the F1x2 !!!:hehe:
  • Pay driver :P
    Yes of course, Jos brings in money so he can drive one of the shitty two-seaters.
  • "SHITTY" eh..........

Bet you will be salivating to get into it if ur offered a ride...
  • Sitting a year away from driving, getting back for a single day, and posting the fastest lap of all the F1x2's. The whole phenomen of Boss.
  • Maybe thats because TDW is the only one stupid enough to think a fast lap time in a F1x2 car would imress someone :P
  • in fact Jos did'nt pay for the 2 seater thing: he just was there to drive around his friend and buissiness partner Harry Muermans.
    And Jos was actualy faster with the 2 seater than Patrick Huisman in the PS04 :hehe:

• "SHITTY" eh..........

Bet you will be salivating to get into it if ur offered a ride...
    I wouldn't let such a chance pass by. That's true.

But compared to what's out there today, this is 7 year old technology.

And of course, if you guys try to annoy me by saying shitty things about Jos, I will do just the same (and you are stupid enough to actually respond to it)
  • Hi Stevefan:P

TDW has lost weight.
  • Fastest lap or not - they are nothing more than a distraction for the Team and for Jos.

If he thinks this anything more than a fun way to spend an aftenoon then he is mistaken.