Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Superfund on Jordan/MidlandF1

Comments

• mother f***er:mad:
  • Damn! :mad: :spank:

• a/ Because we had to drop them for a better offer:):)

b/ Superfund can sponser more than one team:)

Oh shit we've lost all out sponsers and we're all gonna die
    :(:(:(;)

[Edited on 25/2/2005 by JumpeySpyder]
  • Ouch.

Perhaps they switched because they want to be on the car which will score the least points every year.

[Edited on 25/2/2005 by Stan]

Unconfirmed rumours suggest their drivers were trying to defect
  • Superfund is probably a sponsor of Pastorelli. Maybe Minardi will still get Superfund sponsorship aswell.
  • Superfund is probably a sponsor of Pastorelli. Maybe Minardi will still get Superfund sponsorship aswell.
    Is that the blind optimism JumpeySpyder was speaking of?
  • Who said that....I can't see!

I was alittle shocked to see SuperJudus on the Midland F1 car as well...

[Edited on 25/2/2005 by TasM]
  • It really seems that Superfund has left us. They don't list any longer our team in their sponsor list which can be seen on their homepage
    I did not exect them to go to Jordan.
    Maybe eventually they would go to some team more upwards, but JORDAN ????????:o
    We should have seen this coming though, when Jordan signed Pastorelli. Why else would they want an extra test driver (besides Romanov and Doornbos)?!?!

BTW, did EJ go to a funeral? He sure looks that way :

• mourning the death of his team's spirit
  • That's what I thought as well!!!!

Well, he shouldn't have sold so quickly-.... the Judas :spank:
  • on the first picture, who is who?

i know monteiro and karthikeyan but which of the two is doornbos and who is pastorelli?
  • Doornbos is the left one, the tallest one.
  • Doornbos is the huy that always wears the cap.
    I have never seen him without a cap (he must be hiding his balding or something like that) !!!!:hehe:
  • Doornbos is the huy that always wears the cap.
    I have never seen him without a cap (he must be hiding his balding or something like that) !!!!:hehe:
    I've seen him without his cap, it's kind of hard to get it under a helmet you know.......:hehe:
  • Steve - how's Jos taking his retirement?

re EJ. I too feel for the man. He has screwed Minardi in the past but when you boil it all down F1 will miss him. The garage will not be as colorful a place. I doubt the new owners will have Johnny Rotten hanging about.

More likely this bunch will hang about:

• The grid girl's okay :shrugs:
  • Dooboobs also has a Muermans Group hat on... Jordan stealing Minardi sponsors: they have sunk to an all new low, first Trust and now Superfund. Although I think they will have some branding on the Minardi, with grand visions of them emulating the F3000 series where every car has superfund branding.

My tip is larger space on the Minardi and Norbert for 3rd driver.
  • Norbert Siedler????

Source?
  • norbert siedler, he doesn't have a super licence either!
  • Dooboobs also has a Muermans Group hat on... Jordan stealing Minardi sponsors: they have sunk to an all new low, first Trust and now Superfund. Although I think they will have some branding on the Minardi, with grand visions of them emulating the F3000 series where every car has superfund branding.

Doornbos had Muermans support last year as well. Many F1/ex-F1 Dutch drivers except for Albers have actually. I wonder why that is.

Minardi is the only team they sponsor. So we get most of the money I guess.
  • looked it up. Siedler is testing ChampCars with Walker Racing and apparently he did rather well

as a fellow Tyrolean I wish him well!
  • ack... Re/Max... hope that means Bruce Marshall is getting a test :P
  • Re/Max has sponsored Jordan for years, Panda..
  • Steve - how's Jos taking his retirement?
    Jos is still negotiating for a seat in cart and hopes to bring some good news soon.
  • [quote]Dooboobs also has a Muermans Group hat on... Jordan stealing Minardi sponsors: they have sunk to an all new low, first Trust and now Superfund. Although I think they will have some branding on the Minardi, with grand visions of them emulating the F3000 series where every car has superfund branding.

Doornbos had Muermans support last year as well. Many F1/ex-F1 Dutch drivers except for Albers have actually. I wonder why that is.

Minardi is the only team they sponsor. So we get most of the money I guess. [/quote]

indeed, they sponsor Minardi, Robert Doornbos, Jos Verstappen, Patrick Huisman(Porsche cup) and Phil Bastiaans(Alfa 147 GTA challenge)
  • [quote]Steve - how's Jos taking his retirement?
    Jos is still negotiating for a seat in cart and hopes to bring some good news soon. [/quote]

Ahhhh, denial IS not just a river in Egypt.
  • Very disappointed. Superjudas.