Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Att Melburnians

Go Karts on Friday 4th, about $45 for a full half hour on track... I can pickup from the city if required. Who's up for it?

Comments

• How 'bout picking up the tab for flyin' me down there?
  • umm.. I can't, but ask Lease!:cool:
  • Nw - i think he still has issues over the LeasePlan flag from a few years back. I can tell as he does not bust my balls anymore. That is when you know you are in trouble.
  • what LeasePlan flag is this? do tell...

*sitting down to listen to the old farts reminiscing
  • I have the image around here someplace but it all came down to the flag Lease has as his logo. He also has some history with lese Plan the car rental biz. Sooo one day I had one of my graphics buddies combine his flag and the LeasePlan logo and viola - instant international incident.

I posted it and lease went through the roof and was busting my balls up one side and down the other of the forum because I had made a mockery of an old Oz independence flag blah blah blah.

The cool thing was that I was smart enough to do my homework on the history of the flag and once he came unglued I showed my research etc etc....

I think his response was that I caught him so off guard he was "flapping" But time marches on but I can feel him plotting his revenge.

I can't wait.

• I'm sure if the Israeli's and Palestinians can put their differences aside, then so can you two.

Oh, hang on... sorry, they're still fighting.
  • Thats it? I pour my heartwrenching story out and all I get is a Israel/PLO comparison?

I guess I should have put the graphic in. Then it would have gotten at least a hardy har har.

• whatever time I can make a booking for... you have a hot date?

*inserting 'hardy har'
  • I have a wife that I need to entertain. What time does the F1 show finish on Friday? I'm thinking she can shop in the city and I can kart.
  • Thats it? I pour my heartwrenching story out and all I get is a Israel/PLO comparison?

I guess I should have put the graphic in. Then it would have gotten at least a hardy har har.
    Im not a big stickler for these things, but some say that altering the eureka flag is sacrelige. Me, I respect the eureka flag, and I do our national flag, and the aboriginal flag, but having seen how New Zealand took our flag and doctored it into their own I guess I'm over it.
  • I'm in Junior - but what time??

(ignores rest of thread)
  • 写真 を とって ください! (please take pictures)
  • You melburnians will get to see many Minardi PR:
    Racing at full throttle around concrete-lined Albert Park is no problem, according to Minardi rookie Patrick Friesacher.

The Austrian is more concerned about a 'massive' PR programme put together by team owner and local Melbourne boy, Paul Stoddart.

''As usual (Paul) wants to make as many people as possible happy with all sorts of events,'' Friesacher told Autosport.

''The driving does not worry me.''

24-year-old Friesacher said Minardi's 2005 objective, but only after the reportedly innovative 'PS05' car is ready in late April, is to 'beat Jordan.'
  • I have a wife that I need to entertain.
    < Point towards Shopping Mall, and say 'off you go!'>
  • Junior, i'm in. I'll be in Melbourne as of Tuesday evening.

Are we all getting together on Thursday as a combined force the launch or just wandering in on our own? A group of us in Minardi clobber striding line abreast down the main straight would create quite a presence.
  • [quote]I have a wife that I need to entertain.
    < Point towards Shopping Mall, and say 'off you go!'> [/quote]

< Turns TV on soapopera channel, and say 'get your arse to the track, geez!' >
  • We need minimum 8 on Friday night. I have four myself, Oznomad, Lease, MinardiP1... we need one more, where is Clown, Clipper? Any other guys from Melbourne? I'll make a tentative booking now, and let you guys know what time.
  • Clown's in Brisbane :(

As you would know, I was planning to drive my car down, but since thats out, it was way to late to make plans (particularly with work)

But I've got my insurance cheque, so if I buy a car before Wednesday...... :P
  • We need minimum 8 on Friday night. I have four myself, Oznomad, Lease, MinardiP1... we need one more, where is Clown, Clipper? Any other guys from Melbourne? I'll make a tentative booking now, and let you guys know what time.
    What if I could get you one more: i've got a mate from Perth (who also owns an Evo 8) who is coming over for the GP. We are going to dinner on the Saturday night, so maybe he could come? 26 year old dude, very easy going, should I ask him Junior? He might have a mate or 3 as well (WRX drivers).
  • The West-Coast-Pimpy-J-Cars-Drivers-Inc

Seriously, P1's mates rule:hehe:

• 26 year old dude,
    :o

Does he wear high heels!!?
  • Lets face it people. Clown is a slacker. He should change his name to Slacker and we should have a contest to come up with his new icon.

I remember an old t shirt 'round these parts that had a guy praying to the porcelain god - the image was one of those international signs. Anyways it was this stick figure kneeling in front of the porcelain god and the title was "Slacker"
  • P1,

Hell yeah bruva, get dem pimps and den hoes down into it.

Just let me know on Thursday how many, so I can let them know exact numbers. 7:30 on Friday night. By the way, it's BYO biatches
  • it's BYO biatches
    post of the week!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

reminds me of Minardifan2002 who once was looking for a girl in the pub section :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
  • Iv got one of those tshirts Quig!! Apart from it doesnt say 'slacker' it just says 'student' ;)
  • Clown's in Brisbane :(

As you would know, I was planning to drive my car down, but since thats out, it was way to late to make plans (particularly with work)

But I've got my insurance cheque, so if I buy a car before Wednesday...... :P
    Hey Clown: is your name Dave S ?
    I was wondering, because that guy has the same goofy avatar as you on a message board !!!
  • LOL Quig. You got no reaction at all from Clown. Humm scares me more than a bitchslap.