Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Att Melburnians

2»

Comments

• True - but I am not worried. If he can't gt down the road to watch Minardi I doubt he'll go out of his way to track me down here in the good ol' USA>
  • *bump*

Junior, i've got a group of 6, including me. All STi and Skyline drivers, apparently a great bunch according to Dan (the only one I know).

So that gives you 12?

Got any more details on the track? Can we get 12 cars going at once? I'm pretty sure only I will need picking up, as most of the guys are Melbourne people. :)
  • We'll probably have to do two heats and then a final... the more the merrier... we just needed a minimum of 8.

7:30
    FunCity Entertainment Complex
    234 Ballarat Rd
    Braybrook 3019

Let me know when and where to pick you up.

Junior

• Junior - are the karts full house types or weedy little toy ones that max at about 40km/h? Is the track outdoor (and thus big) or indoor (and thus small).

[Edited on 1/3/2005 by MinardiP1]
  • ahh... indoor in case it pisses down, as it the case sometimes in Melbourne.

I have no idea about the type of karts, but given it's indoor, I guess that means toys?? I don't know.
  • in true Minardi fashion, we went for the slowest karts in Melbourne.:hehe:
  • Junior - if a bunch of non OZ Minardi types show they must either join or pay suitable tribute....that is the way the racketeering.. I mean Minardi Club game works.

Don't break with tradition!
  • 'they must join' Mr Quigley??

Belive me, they will be begging us to 'let them in'.
  • Launch is @ 10:50 on Brockys Hill
  • Belive me, they will be begging us to 'let them in'.
    FORZA MINARDI OZ!

Hell, I signed up early and I can't even go to any events!
  • Yeah me too. That's chauvinism:spank: :hehe:
  • Okay... we are short of numbers. We need a minimum of 8, and we have dwindled down to 5.

Me (2)
    Lease
    MinardiP1
    Oznomad

Superoo??
    Clipper??
    Anyone??
  • I'm coming.

Hang on, I'm in London.

Bugger.
  • MinardiP1, can you give me a call as soon as possible? I dont have your bloody number.

That said, if someone can pass the number on to me that'd be splendid.