Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Pizzonia to drive a Minardi

From F1racing.net:
Up to 50,000 Melbournians may gather for Wednesday's F1 street parade. Two Minardis, one driven by Coburg-born team owner Paul Stoddart with a special livery, and Williams' Antonio Pizzonia, will 'bring the city alive,' 50-year-old Stoddart said.

Comments

• don't let him spoil the car!
  • don't let him spoil the car!
    stoddard or pizzaboy ? ;)

Why isnt Albers or Friesacher driving??
    I would have thought that any running, even this kind of event, would be useful.
  • Another opportunity for Williams to spy on us more like:mad:;)
  • Pizza will drive a Williams.
    Albers will drive the 2nd Minardi.

All details are here:

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,12370186%5E2862,00.html
  • F1racing.net should have formulated that sentance in another way !!!!:spank:
  • Does anybody know when the car will be launched? I hope I can see it before to I have to go too school (about 8:00 in Europe)

[Edited on 28/2/2005 by Homer]
  • Yeah good question. No official confirmation yet?
  • It will be launched the 3rd of march as far as I know, but there isn't anything about the time...

Mhm.... could be a nice day: Wake up, watch the launch, having two hours of french and one history lesson, go home, read the interviews :P
  • So which car will be at the launch the PS04 they are starting the season with or the PS05 with some PS04 hybrid parts welded on?

I guess it will be the PS04
  • Why would they use parts from the 04 on the 05 Matt?
  • Well I was thinking that if they don;t want people to see the developed parts they intend to use for 2005 they might put the 2005 monocoque out there with a few 2004 pieces on it for the launch, rather than go with the crap idea of having the PS04 at the launch