Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Melbourne minardi pics

2»

Comments

• Too bad thats not her. Say hi anyway.
  • I know thats not Fabiana... that was just a bird who stood right in front of me.
  • Junior - did you get my email?

I'd p.m you that if RJ could offer a p.m feature. ;)
  • I'm still baffled by the round airbox inlets. Maybe they're digging into the PS02/03 surplus bag? I don't see why they'd go to the triangles for a year and then change back to the round ones for 3 races...
    Maybe the new Cosworth is designed for a round inlet.
    Whats Red Bull using?
  • Slacker - when you rollin' in to see the GP?
  • [quote]I'm still baffled by the round airbox inlets. Maybe they're digging into the PS02/03 surplus bag? I don't see why they'd go to the triangles for a year and then change back to the round ones for 3 races...
    Maybe the new Cosworth is designed for a round inlet.
    Whats Red Bull using? [/quote]

We ain't using the new Cossie yet, and engines don't care what shape it is. We went from round to triangle on the CR3 and we're back to round once again.

Our humble 'leader'. Is that Ecko on the car again or is that just the Melbourne 10th logo on the side of the tub?

Also, Albers' car had blank sidepods.

[Edited on 2/3/2005 by Jello_Biafra]
  • Looking good Melbourne - wish I was there. The street demo they did three years ago was a smaller affair!
  • Makes me feel real jealous and not only because that probably roaring sound.............

.................here in the Netherlands it's snowing like bloody Siberia.

Global warming, my freezing ass! :rolleyes:
  • Here in the south of Spain it's also snowing !!!:o

Yes: global warming;
    The winters will be colder and the summers hotter !!!!!!!
  • Our humble 'leader'. Is that Ecko on the car again or is that just the Melbourne 10th logo on the side of the tub?]
    10th anniversary logo.
  • I'll chip in with the fact that it is snowing in this shithole Birmingham as well right now. I never thought we'd get snow, I would have thought that by the time the precipitation got through the Birmingham atmosphere it would have have too many toxins in it to remain frozen!!! Wonders will never cease.

[Edited on 2/3/2005 by StoddieBasher]

[Edited on 2/3/2005 by StoddieBasher]
  • snowing Matt!! ;)
  • Sorry I just ain't used to it! ;)
  • Carefull there, don't get 'freezed' Matt(erhornblower)
  • Junior - did you get my email?

I'd p.m you that if RJ could offer a p.m feature. ;)
    yeah... not sure whats gonna happen. Busy worrying about tommorrow first. You coming?
  • [quote]Our humble 'leader'. Is that Ecko on the car again or is that just the Melbourne 10th logo on the side of the tub?]
    10th anniversary logo. [/quote]

Should be 10th race year, not 10th aniversary !!!!
  • yeah... not sure whats gonna happen. Busy worrying about tommorrow first. You coming?
    I'm coming Friday night, if that's what you mean. email me your mobile number Rohan, i'll call you from the track on friday sometime, give you plenty of notice when and where to pick me up. :)

Pete
  • It's SGL Hitco Racing on the nose. They make our (and most of the grid's) brake discs.

http://www.sglcarbon.com/sgl_t/
  • Minardi front wing also with Melbourne GP on it. Maybe it was for the thing in town today?

Anyone else upset with the new Minardi logo on the nose of the car? PS is really getting rid of any traces of the old Minardi... bring back the M!
  • Good job Rohan, keep going.