Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

THE BANNER, BOSS, THE BANNER

I'M SO FUCKING PROUD OF THIS:hehe:

Comments

• Awesome!!

Should get TV time for sure!
  • Well done RJ, I particularly like the choice of words.
  • Money well spent RJ. Superb!
  • He sent me this via email and I told him it was ok except for the spelling eror.

I will be proud to hold it high at Imola!

FORZA MINARDI

Lavoro grande RJ!
  • Not lavoro grande but capolavoro Quig! It's simply awesome RJ, I'm wordless. Try to place in front of a TOIT flag.
    I wonder how you're gonna transport it to Imola, seriouslykicks ass:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
  • If we beg, plead, kick, scream, etc do you think they would allow us to have a small FM.com logo present on the car? It's not as if the car is full...
  • 20 Grand minimum. That is why I want to grow the MCSF membership to 100 members - then we all pay $200 in dues etc and we get to sponsor the car for one race.
  • That, is very cool. Well done RJ.
  • he lives .......
  • The seasons about to begin, there's a driver with a very cool helmet on board............... kidding aside, I'm really torqued to see what Albers can do, and hopefully an interesting car come Imola.
  • We have to get on the grid in OZ first.
  • Well there is that bit to do. Would that twat have to run 3 cars if Stoddart called his bluff and said he was pulling out completely?
  • Fantastic job RJ, you should be proud of it, can't wait to see it for real:D:D:D
  • Thumbs up. :):)

I will be glued to the television to try to catch a glimpse of it. Hope for a close-up.
  • really nice, just needed some more leading for THE PROUD SUPPORTERS paragraph.

i will look for it; will it be only in Imola?