Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Some new pics

[Edited on 3/3/2005 by vuurmuur]

[Edited on 3/3/2005 by vuurmuur]

Comments

• Any wide shots of the car?
  • Do we really want to see them...it still has white/red pods! :(
  • If that is the exact livery of the race cars, the last pic of the engine cover does not have any green on it, so Superfund must have completely jumped ship.
  • I'm still not too happy about the pathetic "Minardi" on the nose. hell, I just bought some old Lion Logo and circle "M" stickers on ebay for a few bucks a piece. maybe I'll bring some to Imola and help them out.
  • C'mon boysssssssssss.

'02 car, '04 car, '04 car with a new wing mirror, '05 car ... I'm confused and don't care. Much.

Forza Minardi!
  • Who cares about the car, just look at the cake!! Minardi Club Melbourne's first 'gift' to the Minardi F1 Team has been 'Suttonised'!! They all loved it, and Emmett, I passed on your hellos to Fabiana for you. More pics are available at ozminardi.com, unfortunately Mr Lawson and I soon turned our attentions to the female species so not as many pics of the car as I would have liked...

However, everyone I asked about the new car was so excited. When I asked exactly what was different, the response everyone gave me was 'everything'. 'Luca' told me that you could turn this one upside down and it would look more like the new car. (I think somethig was lost in translation though).
  • Junior I have access to some huge resolution copies of the cake shots. I can email them if you'd like.
  • Great stuff Junior and Oz. Time to do that famed run on the roof of the Monaco tunnel.
  • I should have taken a friggin photo before I gave the bloody thing to them. Its a friggin huge mud cake with a photo of the team in the pits last year, just abou to release the car. Edible friggin photos, you gotta love it!

Jello... send em in!! I'm feeling orgasmic today!!
  • please xplain... the run on the roof of the monaco tunnel??
  • Email address please Junior! :)
  • admin(at)ozminardi.com

Feel free to fill it up.

Fabaina was fantastic as expected, telling me how all the fans they have are all so nice, doping these wonderful things for them... it was a great day, a good start to the relationship between MC Melbourne and the team.
  • Aerodynamicist folklore has it that if you had a tunnel long enough an F1 car could drive upside-down.
  • Ahh... yeah, I've heard that too.
  • We building a Batmobile ??:P
  • SUPERB job Junior:cool: