Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Logo on Nose cone

This is bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad!!! Sacrificing our beloved M for such a fugly logo! Bad job whoever was responsible for this!

The ForzaMinardi M will NEVER change btw!

Comments

• :(

I remember a thread some month ago about the team not being allowed to use the "M"logo anymore!!!
    This was right after they changed the logo on TOMS !!!
    There were some guys that knew more, but couldn't share with us (QUIG?)

• Still prefer the old lion, myself. MMmm? More Port? Don't mind if I do ... ahhh, dear, dear, Pierluigi. I remember, it was back at Estoril, he told me .... zzzzzzzzz
  • This is part of the reply to the email with our petition to change the logo back to what we like.
    The logo has been changed a little bit, so the new one is without the lion on the "M", but only for marketing purposes, nothing else don't worry!
    However, I think that things are changing behind the scenes and that only a very few people know the direction.

Wish I coould be of more help but I am worried too.
  • I am worried too
    As you should be !!!!;)
  • Still prefer the old lion, myself. MMmm? More Port? Don't mind if I do ... ahhh, dear, dear, Pierluigi. I remember, it was back at Estoril, he told me .... zzzzzzzzz
    I still am convinced it's an elephant ;)
  • IIRC: There was some legal/political shitfight over the M, and PS was very pissed they couldn't use it.
  • Stan, you're talking about the 'new' lion which is used in the FORZA MINARDI masthead.

I'm talking about the original used 'rampant' in RJ's banner (see pub thread).
  • IIRC: There was some legal/political shitfight over the M, and PS was very pissed they couldn't use it.
    Source - a little more detail please. Does not jive with what I have heard.
  • Actually this pisses me off big time. The Minardi M, the sword, the lion. Those things just have to stay! We should make some noise about this!
  • May I tell you one thing?

Wich Lion would beg people the way we're doing now?

Is there a Lion that would pray: please, let me run like this, I'm so slow that nobody can fear my breach of rules...

I already said Ferrari is desgusting me.

But, and it aches, I can't be enthusiastic to see the Team that used to be the enfant terrible of Formula One, become a kind of joke.

Forza Minardi,
    try to go back where you belong
  • a lion which is hunted by Kenian poachers flying Apache helicopters!:rolleyes:
  • Attn those who defend Stoddie at all costs: please read salvo and accept that the critique is not purely Pommie.

Hope you enjoyed your karting.
  • Anyone got a picture - havn't seen a "nose" pic yet

Im guessing the lion logo is missing.

To quote an old post by "can't remember"

Save the minardi elephant ;)

• took this at USGP..... not happy with the change.

• Thanks JuniorMin & Murph:cool:

Lions with swords and crowns make the best logo

but, surely, if we have to lose the logo, we should still have a capital M in Minardi.

[Edited on 3/3/2005 by JumpeySpyder]
  • I'm all for the M logo. Not too sure if many disagree.

C'mon PS. Love ya for most things but keep the M.
  • No! The 'M' is a waste of time if it doesnt have the lion, sword and crown.

If they're not going to keep the real 'M' then go back to the original Minardi symbol

• Nice, but how about....

• Wassup with the M? Why didn't it returned this year? Clown we want more details...
  • Nice, but how about....

Tops! :D :cool:
  • I thought you might like it!