Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Monteiro fans - where are you?

I thought this was a guy we absolutely had to have? :hehe:

He's a bum, I can tell you. I'll have to trawl back thru the old posts and find out whose got egg on their face.

Karthikeyan is light years ahead in ability.

Comments

• Karth did handle himself well in a pig of a car... in the wet...

I'm agreeing with you.

But I'm also amazed at how well Minardi's drivers did on almost no track time, in the wet, first drivers out. Was brilliant.
  • I thought this was a guy we absolutely had to have? :hehe:

He's a bum, I can tell you. I'll have to trawl back thru the old posts and find out whose got egg on their face.

Karthikeyan is light years ahead in ability.
    I think, given time he will get better, he did finish 2nd in the Nissan world series last year with 5 wins(Narain finished 6th)
  • Yeah, I saw them both racing together severaltimeslast year.
    Monteiro was beter than KKayan.
    But...... F1 is another game, so let's wait and see !
  • I still think Monteiro will end up as the better of the two drivers, but that might just be my CART bias.
  • Still here.
    Still a Monteiro fan.
    Still not under any illusion about his ability.
    Still beleive he'll provide some very entertaining moments when he attempts hopeless overtaking manouvers.
  • Tiago disappointed me. Narin however after a few errors surprised me with a bit of Raw speed.
  • Tiago was looking quick when he was facing the right direction.
  • Still here.
    Still a Monteiro fan.
    Still not under any illusion about his ability.
    Still beleive he'll provide some very entertaining moments when he attempts hopeless overtaking manouvers.
    Been watching AtlasF1's BB lately? Check out the mighty Monteiro thread. :hehe:
  • No Atlas rego, so how about a summary Jello? :)
  • The BB is free :P
    (but full of dickheads)