Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Jaques @ Sauber - how long do you give it?

With comments like these:

Jacques Villeneuve (13th): "That was a very disappointing race. We were a lot slower than I thought we would be. The car was very difficult to drive and I couldn't get any grip at the start. That's it."

Whilst Massa says this:

Felipe Massa (10th): "It was pretty difficult to drive the car with a lot of fuel aboard but I managed reasonable times and was keeping ahead of Michael and Kimi until I got very close to Nick one lap and lost grip in his turbulence. Anyway, I just did what I could and finishing 10th wasn't so bad when you look where I started. In the circumstances, with lots of fuel, the car was good."

In the blue corner....

Comments

• I was the first to call this, just to remind you all. ;)
  • The latest whisper in the Formula 1 paddock on Saturday morning is that Sauber will do a deal with McLaren to get Alexander Wurz into the second car to replace Jacques Villeneuve. Speculation has been rife in recent days that Villeneuve will be replaced because of poor performance this year. Peter Sauber is by nature conservative and we would not expect any immediate action but the pressure for change will increase if Villeneuve continues to be overshadowed by Felipe Massa. The obvious answer to the critics from Villeneuve would be some good times to stop the talk but until that happens the speculation is going to continue.

www.grandprix.com
  • To be honest, if I were JV, with a World Championship in my pedigree, I would be disappointed and demotivated as well.

Why should he race (with the annexed risks) to arrive 10th?
    If really the car is crap (and this is for sure the first impression, even after Malaysia first official tests) he should better leave.
  • he'll be replaced or voluntarily disappear after bahrain...or before?

• To be honest, if I were JV, with a World Championship in my pedigree, I would be disappointed and demotivated as well.

Why should he race (with the annexed risks) to arrive 10th?
    If really the car is crap (and this is for sure the first impression, even after Malaysia first official tests) he should better leave.
    He also drove Ms Daisy around in the shite-BAR !!!!!;)