Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

ITALIAY AND FISICO'S MIRACLE

Fisico maybe made the miracle.

Italian tv and neespapers have talked about him for 3 days. He had more space than TOIT.

Not only, but also on many important newspapers there were commentaries titled "THE OTHER ITALY" or "ITALY IS NOT ONLY FERRARI", saying that "maybe" the medias did pay too much attention on ferrari in the last years without considering the other italians involved in F1.
Finally.

Medias are taking Fisico very seriously, it's not like for Jarno last year, in that case they wrote a lot about his great race in Montecarlo, but it was understood that Monaco Gp had been just one race and that Schumi was the man, anyway.
But now people really think that Fisichella could become Scumi's rival. in a huge interview on the most read italian newspaper "La repubblica", when he was asked "You could be the rival of italian tifosi this year", he answered "Mameli's anthem is as mine as ferrari's".
I'd say it's much more his than Todt's.

Comments

• what's ITALAY?:o
  • Forza Fisico. Will Alonso crumble? I doubt it.
    Salvo, hit the editbutton on your first post. You can change the thread title!!!!

I hate to say this, but expect TOIT to hit back hard once the F2005 gets to be raced.
    Dunno, but i was going to ask you what ITALIAY was!
  • Do you think we can get him to come back once the '05 car proves its worth?
  • Its funny how when he starts to win races they start to support him :rolleyes:

All aboard for the Fisico bandwagon....
    Yep (but it ain't gonna be willingly :hehe: )
    can toddie make and injunctment claiming that fisi is still a Minardi driver???!!!!

;):);):):D
  • sorry about that it should read

Can Stoddie make an injunctment claiming that fisi is still a Minardi driver???!!!!

;)

• Ehehe, quig, my mum sunday called me on the phone and said: are you happy cos the Minardi won?
    She thought Fisichella was a minardi driver.
  • I like your Mom already! I was hoping he would make mention of his time at Minardi or his thanks to GCM but as of yet I have seen nor heard anything. Maybe if/when he becomnes WDC.

Think about it - there is a real possibility of a former Minardi driver getting that title in the next few years!
  • Webber will be the first one, not Fisi or FA. Sorry.
  • I don't give a crap - as long as he gives credit where credit is due.
  • Webber gives us credit all the time. He hasn't forgotten the chance he was given by Paul and the team.
  • this is true, mark is very nice, do you remember he was there when John Boy died?

Anyway, when I interviewed Fisico a couple of years ago he said to me "I owe everything to GCM"
    option a: how rappers pronounce Italy
    option b: how Salvo indicates his country after sniffing glue