Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi to run on streets of Rotterdam.

This news just made me soooo happy.. (i'm from rotterdam ;) )

Rotterdam to host street race in August

After London and Melbourne there will be Formula One action through the streets of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Christijan Albers will bring his 2005 Minardi to Rotterdam on August 7th 2005.

The city of Rotterdam wants to become the next Monaco in Formula One and will make a 3.7km street track available to Christijan Albers. The Dutch Minardi driver will be testing the track in front of thousands of his Dutch fans.

It is rumoured that Paul Stoddart will bring his two-seaters to Rotterdam as well to give guests the chance to race around with a Formula One driver in Rotterdam.

source: F1racing.net http://www.f1racing.nl/en/news.php?newsID=79333

*Printscreen doin' a little dance!!!

:D

oh.. and i'm sure as h*** gonna order a FM-shirt to wear on that day!!!

[Edited on 9/3/2005 by printscreen]

Comments

• Hey, it's only 42€ with the train. Count me in :P
  • Well Count me in Too!!!

This is fantastic news!!! rumours are that jordan's Robert Doornbos will be on the event to with his jellow Jordan!!!

Also there will be a real Paddock and Pitlane with real demonstratrions. Besides that there will also other cars from other raceclasses on the 3.7 km track.

Further talks with F1-teams will deside wether teams like Williams and Ferrari will be on the track too

Source:

http://www.rotterdamracing.com/
  • I only wish Stoddie would one day come to Malta...:(

• I already wrote it on the callendar.... €20 by train :) So count me in too.
  • € 45? €20 by train..........sorry guys.....i'm a dutch student so it will be free for me to go by train!!!!!
  • € 45? €20 by train..........sorry guys.....i'm a dutch student so it will be free for me to go by train!!!!!
    about a 15 minutes ride on my bicycle.. :hehe:
  • [quote]about a 15 minutes ride on my bicycle.. :hehe:
    Ok ok you win!!:(
    I'm a student too. But my card only is valid on weekdays :(

• I'm a student too. But my card only is valid on weekdays :(
    Oh shit, didn't thought about that!! well then it will be € 7,50