Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Stoddie Looks after the team

We might not have much money but we do have a big heart. Stoddy has given the team time in Adelaide to relax and unwind.

http://www.updatef1.com/news/article/1110398184/formula_one/F1headlines/Minardi-on-a-break/view.html

Comments

• Good idea.
  • He did that last year as well - that is where they met ... the little Ity race bike rider. You know the guy ... ummmmm.
  • Giacomo Agostini?
  • Rossi.
  • Definately a wee earned break for the guys:cool:
  • ' better go testing!
  • And Albers decided to go futher north (near where the Hurricane is supposed to pass) !!!!!:spank:
  • Cool. Times are going to br tough till Imola at least. A bit of chilling to get ready for next 2 nightmares.... err, races.:angel:
  • Yes Yoko - and I gave up red wine for Lent!
  • ^Understand. Wine is red, has to be commie. Swap to beer pal, teach those komrads a lesson :spank: :hehe:
    If I was to had any religion, it should encourage all kind of vices as a way to reach enlightment. Tosh Jr may have some clues on this :hehe:
  • I make exceptions for some reds. Red heads, red light districts ...

Hey, if you don't believe in any form of religion (other than hedonism) then where is the condemnation of fundamental islam and the complete control they have over huge parts of the world? You, and some of your bros have a real problem with jesusland - what about mohammadland?

XOXO
  • *sitting cross legged*

ooohhm, ooooohm, I am in a state of zen relaxation.

I know the meaning of life!!! Its 42!!!!!!

• "You, and some of your bros have a real problem with jesusland - what about mohammadland?"

Speaking of Mohammadland I'm just back after two days in London. Geez the place is like Mecca- their everywhere!
  • Hey, if you don't believe in any form of religion (other than hedonism)
    Wait...there's religions other than hedonism now?

Those Romans lied to me...
  • The Greeks did too ....

[Edited on 15/3/2005 by MCSF]
  • Easy, the Greeks didn't lie, everyone just wanted to be like them!

Now...Where is that horse...

[Edited on 16/3/2005 by TasM]