Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Albers beds Veronica

According to crash.net Christian Albers has signed a personal sponsorship deal with leading dutch female oriented magazine Veronica!!!!

for full story click on link below

http://www.crash.net/uk/en/news_view.asp?cid=1&nid=106682

I know we need sponsors but ladies magazines is pushing it isn't it?

[Edited on 15/3/2005 by steamdrivenhammer]

Comments

• Chick magazines love guys like Albers - foppish might-be-gay, might-not-be types. Think Hugh Grant.
  • From Faenza:

VERONICA LINES UP WITH ALBERS

HILVERSUM, NETHERLANDS, March 15, 2005 - Veronica Magazine today confirms that it will be an official sponsor of Minardi F1 Team driver, Christijan Albers.  The first indication of the arrangement came during the Australian Grand Prix weekend, when the logo of The Netherlands’ best-selling weekly magazine appeared on Albers’ distinctive orange and black helmet.

Edition No 10 of Veronica Magazine, which appeared in the stores the Tuesday after the Australian race, published an interview with Holland’s only Formula 1 driver. During the season, Veronica Magazine will carry regular coverage of Albers and the Minardi Formula 1 Team.  Albers will also attend several Veronica Magazine events.

Peter Contant, Editor-in-Chief of Veronica Magazine, says of the sponsorship arrangement, “Christijan is the most talented Dutch Formula One driver competing at this time.  Veronica Magazine is the best, largest and most trendy magazine in The Netherlands, and thus we find a connection with Chris.  Through our sponsorship, we express our trust in his racing talent.”

- Ends -

Editors’ Note

Veronica Magazine is the largest weekly magazine in The Netherlands, and with more than 2.7 million readers and a wide circulation of 1.1 million copies, Veronica Magazine is much more than just a TV guide.  The publication regularly covers popular topics, such as films, sports, fashion, the internet, music, games, show business and lifestyle.  It is for this reason the magazine has a broad range of readers throughout the country, and provides the best option to reach a large group of young people in a short period of time. 
  • since when is Veronica female oriented????
    Don't worry, some guys like these kind of magazines too ;)

I always thought of it as a "Panorama" with a TV guide (because that's basically what it is, no? harks back to the heyday of Dutch public TV where Tv stations had to win members to get airtime on pubic channels)
    I guess Bridget is female :hehe:
    It's for gay guys too, don't worry RJ. ;)
  • [quote]since when is Veronica female oriented????
    It's for gay guys too, don't worry RJ. ;) [/quote]
    Ooh, that's the FM.com "burn of the week(TM)"!
  • [quote]since when is Veronica female oriented????
    I guess Bridget is female :hehe: [/quote]

According to my brother, who dated her for a while, she is... not a nice female though... arrogance through and through..
  • Talking about going off topic.......
  • According to my brother, who dated her for a while, she is... not a nice female though... arrogance through and through..
    Interesting stuff !!

1. Does this mean your brother was in the Veronica-magazine too ?;)
    2. What doees thet 'arrogance' say about your brother?;)
    3. What age was she when dating your brother (<12?) ;)
    4. Are there private pictures/movies ?:P
    5. Have you been drinking ? :rolleyes:
  • Who the hell is Bridget ? The dame in the picture?

How much are they paying and to whom? If it is just for the drivers then screw it - does not help us.

• According to my brother, who dated her for a while, she is... not a nice female though... arrogance through and through..
    You're JOKING! Is you brother John de Mol?
  • Then i must be very rich!!!

no, she dated my brother when she was much younger..
  • Quig, Some people here need to listen to Zappa as well, bud.
    Loox like they pay the team, not Albers. This can't be worse than Haider. I hope next sponsor isn't Al-Qaeda or a circus.
  • no, she dated my brother when she was much younger..
    Tijl ?