Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Google

whilst at huddersfield college bored to hell , i was on google and for the amusin enterainment i typed in minardi to see what came up and funny enought the great website forzaminardi was first on list and to my amusement 2nd was the official www . minardi .it , and also to my amazement there was link bk to our old rivals.net website and it sought my gr8 amusement lookin at my old profile sayi bout my love for tarso marques and gaston mazzance ,

boy there were the good times

keep the faith and keep on minarding

Comments

• It depends which national Google you get.
    Google.com.au gives me :
    Minardi F1 Team - Official web site
    ... it will be an official sponsor of Minardi F1 Team driver, Christijan Albers. ... will carry regular coverage of Albers and the Minardi Formula 1 Team. ...
    www.minardi.it/ - 21k - 16 Mar 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

... SMP COMMERCIAL BANK AND MINARDI. FAENZA, ITALY, March 11, 2005 The Minardi F1 Team is pleased to announce that it has renewed its links with Russia’s ...
    www.minardi.it/?LN=UK - 20k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.minardi.it ]

ForzaMinardi.Com
    Daily updated unofficial resource for checking out the drivers and the team. Get the latest quotes and results.
    www.forzaminardi.com/ - 23k - 16 Mar 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

[Edited on 18/3/2005 by Clown]
  • Bummer - bottom of second page before our Club site pops up.
  • which google did you google with and what was your exact query? it seems to me forza is still second with "minardi" at google.co.uk
  • in 'Afrikaans' http://www.google.com/search?hl=af&q=minardi&btnG=Google-soektog

3rd

[Edited on 18/3/2005 by printscreen]
  • From www.google.co.nz this site appears third with Minardi Montreal 6th.

Team - Official web site
    HILVERSUM, NETHERLANDS, March 15, 2005 Veronica Magazine today confirms that it
    will be an official sponsor of Minardi F1 Team driver, Christijan Albers. ...
    www.minardi.it/ - 21k - 16 Mar 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

... Copyright © 2005 Minardi Team SpA Tutti i diritti riservati.
    www.minardi.it/include/ %22+v_content%5Bv_i%5D%5B0%5D+%22 - 14k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.minardi.it ]

ForzaMinardi.Com
    ForzaMinardi.com member Homer, author of German Minardi fan site MinardiF1.de managed
    to secure an exclusive interview with Minardi press officer Graham Jones. ...
    www.forzaminardi.com/ - 23k - 16 Mar 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

• We are 3rd in Google Spain.

Club Montreal is 4th and Club Roma is 7th.

http://www.google.es/search?hl=es&q=minardi&btnG=B%C3%BAsqueda+en+Google&meta=
  • 3rd too in Google Malaysia.
    Maybe those who are down the list should enter the site via google a few times to get the sites numbers up and current.
  • 2nd in Google Argentina!!!! Just after TOMS, nice :cool: