Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Villeneuve's seriously forked now!

don't you all think?

my, 2.5s is by any measure huge!

he's history now.

Comments

• Supposedly Massa was the only one running qualifying sims. :rolleyes:
  • rumours going around that villeneuve will be replaced by Antony davidson. No offense to davidson but I don't think it'll work. Get justin wilson in if they kick JV
  • BRING BACK GASTON MAZZACANE!

;)
  • WITH MAZZA IN F1, F1 WILL BE NICER TO WATCH!

:o
  • Would be a fun lineup.. Massa & Mazza :D
  • From the very first impression, I have to say Villeneuve seems totally demotivated.

If so, he'd better quit and go back to American races.

But wait to see what happens in Malaysia and Bahrein.
  • rumours going around that villeneuve will be replaced by Antony davidson. No offense to davidson but I don't think it'll work. Get justin wilson in if they kick JV
    No way, leave Justin where he is.

I'm not sure what Sauber was thinking, signing Villeneuve before even testing him... crazy.
  • Go Massa! - never liked JV anyway.
  • On one dutch forum (offcourse) the rumours are that he will be replaced by that other JV.. :rolleyes:

• On one dutch forum (offcourse) the rumours are that he will be replaced by that other JV.. :rolleyes:

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::rolleyes:

I agree with Minardus!

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
  • Even I think that's nuts.
  • Jos hater.
  • lets face it villeneuve and verstappen are both tossers and crap drivers. id rather have alex yoong over them 2 any day. ill give villeneuve til imola til he leaves and is replaced by pizzonia , u heard it frm me first - remember the bmw - sauber link and bmw wanted him to also get a drive
  • Villeneuve, crap?
  • Meanwhile in Gossipville F1
    Alexander Wurz, Hungarian GP 2003© The Cahier Archive

The latest whisper in the Formula 1 paddock on Saturday morning is that Sauber will do a deal with McLaren to get Alexander Wurz into the second car to replace Jacques Villeneuve. Speculation has been rife in recent days that Villeneuve will be replaced because of poor performance this year. Peter Sauber is by nature conservative and we would not expect any immediate action but the pressure for change will increase if Villeneuve continues to be overshadowed by Felipe Massa. The obvious answer to the critics from Villeneuve would be some good times to stop the talk but until that happens the speculation is going to continue.

grandprix.com
    That would be awesome, but it will never happen.
  • Yeah, because F1racinglice is reporting that JosV has arranged a test in Champcars.
  • TDW will drive Miss Daisy this year (and the next one) :hehe: :spank:

I think JV is a good driver, looks like everybody forgot he won a WC and Honda was missing his input very much. I still don't understand this lack of pace, but he was surely closer to Massa in Sepang. I expect him to beat Massa in Bahrain
  • I think you could be right. Dont forget that Massa was putting Fisicella in the shade for the first three races of lasy season. Anyway I wouldn't wish what JV is going through on MS.
  • You lot have got me thinking . ....and remembering years ago .... Shinji Nakano . Whatever happened to him ?
    I'd like to see a "race off " in idential Minardis ....Wilson v Nakano v Marques v Trulli etc etc .
    Not forgetting my own hero... Estaban Tuero .... he 'd walk it .... literally probably.
  • Nakano was a bum with money from Japan...but I'd kill to get a 1/43 for under $20 from his only Minardi season.

I always thought Tuero would have been a decent driver...never really heard why he walked away.
  • In moroGP there's a Shinja Nakano.

Relation ???
  • Nakano was a bum with money from Japan...but I'd kill to get a 1/43 for under $20 from his only Minardi season.

I always thought Tuero would have been a decent driver...never really heard why he walked away.
    Shinji Nakano improved a lot in Minardi compared with his poor season with Prost. He got a nice 7th in Montreal plus a few other solid races. His dosh run out = Minardi kicked him out.
    Tuero's case is different. Whenver RJ wants to put his article I wrote for the Minardiclopaedia :spank: you'll get some clues about his quick backdoor exit.