Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

freisacher

it struck me that he's rated higher in the paddocks than his team-mate...not neccesary from the minardi mates only.

think he'll go far.

Comments

• I saw this coming, somewhat. I can't wait to see them square off in a competitive car, though.
  • He's quite the find.
  • hmmm, seems like it will be albers who will have to be the one year man in f1 this time around.

by tradition at least one falls off in the "minardi rookie test"...

2001: tarso fell off, alonso went on.
    2002: yoong did his bit and webber goes on.
    2003: both jos and wilson fell off...although wilson went on for abit more...
    2004: both kiesa and baumgartner fell off.
    2005: albers? freisacher?

• hmmm, seems like it will be albers who will have to be the one year man in f1 this time around.

by tradition at least one falls off in the "minardi rookie test"...

2001: tarso fell off, alonso went on.
    2002: yoong did his bit and webber goes on.
    2003: both jos and wilson fell off...although wilson went on for abit more...
    2004: both kiesa and baumgartner fell off.
    2005: albers? freisacher?

2003: Kiesa, TDW and Wilson
    2004: Baumgartner and Bruni.

:angel:

• oops sorry, you are right of course, p1.
  • 2005: albers? freisacher?
    It's Friesacher
  • Yep, it's Patrick.

But in 2004, Tiago went on... well.... a little bit ;)
  • Remember albers hasn't been in single seaters for 2 years before the aussie gp. Give him time and he'll bring Minardi forward and for once both drives will be in F1 next year.
  • Actually it was 5 years since the last time he competed in a single seater was in 1999 for Arrows in the Int. F3000. Accept the fact that this guy is not that talented as he thinks...
  • Me:
    [quote]2005: albers? freisacher?
    It's Friesacher [/quote]
    Homer:
    Yep, it's Patrick.

But in 2004, Tiago went on... well.... a little bit
    Homer I was talking about spelling his name !;)
  • I think CA is judged a bit early by some here. He qualified worse than PF, but did this better in Oz. Did anyone expect him to compete with the Jordans allready? Let us wait for a few races and for the new car. I sure hope it will come in time and with some adequate testing. What's the latest news about that?
  • I don't judge CA as a crap, but still think PF will outperform him regularly in the season. He's faster IMHO. I'd like a sharp battle between them (ala Prost-Senna in Macca) to improve to the point of beating Midland and scrapping some well needed points.
  • I don't judge CA as a crap
    I don't judge him in anyway, but he still has to show something
  • I don't judge him in anyway
    Exactly :D

Why are F1 fans increasingly starting to hate drivers? Its downright sad.
  • It is a strange thing that people conclude after one bad quali CA is slower then Friesacher, maybe they have forgotten Frieasacher was 5 seconds slower in OZ in the free practice and 1,7 seconds slower in the quali.
    Also did CA the fastest time in Sepang with 1.38.6 in the free practise.
    By a mistake by Brigdestone CA was almost 1.8 seconds slower then he did in free practice.(not only Bridgestone did a mistake ofcourse, you also see that CA was driving on safe in quali, he said in a interview that he will be a more aggresive in the next quali)
    They only did two races and people think CA is already the slower one, why???
    The guy is a bigger talent if you see his results in the past, his german F3 teamboss said that he had seen in his whole career of deutsche F3 only 3 major talents: Michael Schumacher, Nick Heidfeld and Christijan Albers.
    I thinks Friesacher is a good driver and he did a good job in Sepang but i think CA is still the better driver with more talent and i hope he will be the fastest Minardi driver at the end of season.
    We will see who is the fatest one over a whole season, if Friesacher is faster at the end you can blaim CA, but after one bad quali???, i don't think so
    :spank:

ForzaMinardi, Forza Friesacher and Forza CA!

Paul said to Patrick and Christijan that the season starts in Imola!

[Edited on 25/3/2005 by MinardiSquad]

• Homer I was talking about spelling his name !;)
    I'm sure Homer was aswell.
    "Patrick" is much easier than the correct spelling of his sirname ;)
  • Welcome Squad ... I'm going to hold judgement on all aspects of our season until after Imola.
  • Thankyou!:)