Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

feedback and final decision on betting variation

further to telstar's suggestion that the correct prediction for provisional pole on fridays be awarded a point, i like to get feedback which lead to a final decision from the current bettors on the following basis:

that the 2 points given for the prediction of poleman be changed to one point for the correct prediction for provisional pole and two points for the correct prediction of final pole position.

bet for this to be laid under item "a" as following example:
a. pp fernando alonso, fp freisacher

that this new rule be allowed to stand if we have no-objections from the current top 8 leaderboard bettors...these are biker, clown, ati, murph, jumpeyspider, minardip1, yokosuna and hasek2, after a period of 7 days from today.

[Edited on 21/3/2005 by FactyCrab]

Comments

• Pretty easy to pick provisional pole at the moment.... just pick a Renault.

Final pole is more of a challenge, so from a simplicity of following my results perspective i'd like to keep the status quo, personally.

What do others think?
  • Ditto...
  • Facty: Do what you feel is best.
  • i am not a serious contender for the moment but i have a small question:

Why are we complicating things?????;)
  • I agree with MinardiP1.

I think it's more interesting to have 2 bonuspoints for the person that is closest to predict the gap between pole and the best Minardi quali-time
  • ok, no need to wait 7 days...gosh, again agree with minardip1...so status quo...sorry, telstar...
  • Asking for the opinions of the top 8 !!!!!!!
    - bit FIA if you ask me :mad::hehe:

If you want to change the rules I have no objections but It would make it more complicated and maybe more work for you sorting the points

I happy whatever you decide facty :D
  • so pole in terms of final qualifying time or pole in terms of grid position (after a possible engine penalty)
  • shite, i posted this reply in the wrong thread just now!!

all bets are scored from results as published by www.formula1.com after qualifying and race...if the qualifying results first published takes into account drop in positions because of engine change, then these results are used...if the first published results of the qualifying or race is subsequently changed as a result of stewards enquiries or protests or any other decisions and republished, the first published results override the re-published results if there are any discrepancies...

complicated or clear enough for you guys? as clear as any fia rules, i presume...
  • It's best NOT to take any penalties into the count.

Because sometimes people change engines AFTER final quali.

That way we are measuring with double standards (like FIA) !!!!
  • ok, no need to wait 7 days...gosh, again agree with minardip1...so status quo...sorry, telstar...
    Its no problem, was just an idea to put out there.

• that this new rule be allowed to stand if we have no-objections from the current top 8 leaderboard bettors...these are biker, clown, ati, murph, jumpeyspider, minardip1, yokosuna and hasek2, after a period of 7 days from today.[/b][/u]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hehe::hehe::spank:
  • I agree with P1, but don't want to leave the loosers set aside :hehe: