Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Bridgestone

From updatef1.com:
(GMM) Bridgestone have come clean regarding Ferrari's dismal showing in the Malaysian grand prix.

The Japanese supplier's Technical director Hirohide Hamashima said the woeful result 'is undoubtedly down to our tyres.'

He added in the Italian 'La Gazzetta dello Sport' newspaper: ''There are no attenuating circumstances.

''It is a lesson for us (but) we are ready to respond.''

Bridgestone said a 'new generation' F1 tyre would be introduced for Ferrari at the next grand prix, in Bahrain (April 1-3).

Written: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:36:13
What about new and better tyres for Minardi (and Jordan....)?

I'm pretty new over here so can anyone tell me, how great Bridgestone's interest in Minardi is? They seem to work for Ferrari only. Can they deliver us any ****tyres they want because we can't go to another supplier? Do we have a multiple year-contract with them? Is it possible to change to Michelin? Why would Michelin want us? How do we get proper tyres? Does it mean we have to test so much more that we will never get the right ones??? HELP!!

Comments

• I think we should organise an email petition to Bridgestone telling them our concerns. Anyone know how that's done?

I think Bridgestone's pro-Ferrari comments reflect poorly on their commitment to their other teams. :(

I bet Jordan and Minardi don't even get a look in when it comes to tyre specification. :spank:

As you can see there ARE several Bridgestone men in the Minardi box !!!!

If they really DO anything there? ...... That's something I don't know!!!;)
  • They charge us money.
  • Yeah !:spank:
  • I think we should organise an email petition to Bridgestone telling them our concerns. Anyone know how that's done?
    we've done it before and it didn't really result in anything. if minardi had the money to test they'd supply us with tyres. don't long for michelin, they treated us like a pariah in 2003!
  • Both treat us like pariah, the motherf***ers:spank:

As you can see there ARE several Bridgestone men in the Minardi box !!!!

If they really DO anything there? ...... That's something I don't know!!!;)
    Time for another caption competition.... ;)
  • OK!

One BS-guy to the other BS-guy:
    What are you gonna order?
    I can´t choose between the capuchino and the moccachino.
  • BS-guy on the left: F1-Tyre-supplier, vertical, eight letters, starts with M...
    BS-guy on the right: No idea....
  • OK!

ROTFL! Brilliant!
  • OK!

That's the winner right there. Very funny. :hehe:
  • Rafa thrashed the rest :hehe:
  • Aren't we the only team on the grid that has to pay for tyres???

And it's reported that B'stone "paid" TOIT $US38Mill last year to tyre test!!!!! :spank:

WANKERS...........
  • I think we have landed in the wrong box Keinisokowa!:rolleyes: