Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Christijan About Patrick..

Christijan Albers says that Patrick is a very good driver/teammate
Christijan: " People underestimate how good Patrick actually is( at the moment), we are not friends but we have got a good relationship with each other, we are fair to each other!"
Ofcourse there is sometimes some tension between us, that's in any other company where there is competition."

It's good to see that owher drivers have a good working relationship with each other and that they gave each other sympathie!
Also it's good to see that they are ventured (if i say this correct) to each other, both drivers got their quality's and till now they have a close battle with a advantage for Christijan in the last races, time for Patrick to get his pace back!
I like both drivers personally but i am more a fan of Christijan,he is fast he has got humor and a great spirit to be succesfull, a real fighter!

[Edited on 21/6/2005 by MinardiSquad]

Comments

• Indeed, I think Christijan is one of the finest drivers around, he's fast, funny, and down to earth. Unlike Alonse, who believes he's a god right now.
  • He is ... right now.
  • He is ... right now.
    how can he? it's i who is god right now!

:angel:

[Edited on 22/6/2005 by printscreen]
  • quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He is ... right now.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're thinking monotheistic again!

• [quote]quote:
    He is ... right now.

You're thinking monotheistic again!

[/quote]

no, we're not!! :mad:

:hehe:
  • Alonso is nothing more than a fag, who has had some luck
  • Alonso is nothing more than a fag, who has had some luck
    You're joking, right ?

.......Right ????????
  • He is ... right now.
    Indeed. He is boringly politically correct though.
  • To the international press he IS pol.correct.

Only to the Spanish TV-reporter from Tele5 he's more open and give his opinion.
    This might also be because Renault is co-financing the Spanish broadcasting rights.
  • well I was not that serious, but I'm not the biggest alonso fan :D