Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

I want to learn italian!

So, please, can somebody tell me any web page to learn the very basics of italian? My mother language is spanish and I also know catalan, so i guess i could try to understand it sooner or later.

Thanks!

Comments

• This one was okay but I eneded up taking a class - off for the summer but I will be back at it come the fall

http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/italian/index.shtml
  • join the italian forzaminardi.com forum!;)
  • Exczac, start studying
    e scoprirai che l'italiano è molto simile allo spagnolo. Dopo poco tempo potrai leggere l'italiano e comprenderlo facilmente.

Ask me for any doubt you have got
  • Ex, nooooooooooooooooo! They're bad people.

Except for the good ones.
  • Thanks every one. I cand hardly understand a 50% reading italian. Listeing is another history.

I will visit the the italian forum, just as neil_s said. But i guess you use some kind of contractions, just like any other language, that are not "legal", some kind of vulgar way of writing to make it faster. I dont know if you got my point...

Besides, the web page that MCSF posted seems very useful. It will be a good initiation for me.

Thanks again!
  • Exzack like you i am not an Italian but can use a word or two, when there are contactions you just ask what they are and we'll try to explain.

at the moment the Italian forum seems to be in a hybernating mode so the more we are writing there the better... so try to write something... we will not shoot you...

(only kill you:P)
  • I can only go in there and ask how all of you are doing, order a cafe and tell you what day and time it is. I di dnot learn that much my first semester!
  • it's not true, Quig, you're much better than this.
    The italian forum has been in a hybernating mode, as neil says, because of my son:hehe:
    Now I'm back;)
  • Ziiiiitto zitto zitto zitto zitto!:hehe: