Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Albers' collumn

THE TEAM IS HAPPY WITH THE POINTS !!!!!!!!!!!!
The points are in

The US Grand Prix was a unique race to say the least. Fortunately Bridgestone brought a reliable tyre so we could run the race. Michelin had the better tyre for most of the season but it now became clear that it was a smart move of Bridgestone to bring reliable and safe tyres.

I had a lot of good replies from various people around me. The team was also really happy and that's very important. At a team such as Minardi you don't score points that easy and we scored seven points in the US! Points no one can take away from us anymore.

Michelin said they will return US GP fans their money. I think that is the right thing to do for Michelin. In the end Michelin was responsible for pulling in seven out of the ten teams.

Well… the points are in but now we have to look at the next race. In 2000 I raced at Magny-Cours in Formula 3000. Since then the track has changed in many ways. I will have to approach the track as a new one.

As always I will walk the track on Thursday. We will have to find the right set-up as quickly as possible - it won't be easy… I expect that the Jordan team is faster in Magny-Cours. Michelin will also be very strong at their home Grand Prix. It won't be an easy weekend but we will make the best of it!

Comments

• Very diplomatic, obviously his own words.
    and 100% uplifting statement.
    Pity there was not more talk like this.
    As they say, and I don't know who says it...
    "head down arse up"...but not while your driving!