Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Caption Competition

Minardi proudly presents its new windtunnel

Comments

• Bring it on Tim!
  • " So I told Nissany; if you see your team-mate comming up in your rear-mirror and you move (t)his way, you'll have as much fun as I did on my motor-cycle....errrr, did I say motor-cycle?! I meant: playing tennis....that's what I did! Honestly I really played tennis and then I tripped...I've never seen a bike in my life!" :o
  • Yes I'm wearing orange. No I'm not gay.
  • "... and so I grabbed his buttocks like this"
  • "COHONES!!!, this big!"
  • ..... and then you cut the carrots in tiny pieces and add them to the soup.
    Finally you let it cook for 20 minutes and voila.......... you have carrot-soup as orange as my shirt !!!:hehe:
  • Doctors are worried about Montoya after his accident.

Reports that he's started trying to juggle imaginary balls have been denied by Ron Dennis
  • 'Brooooom.. brooooohooooom... broom!'
  • JPM: Bless me Bernie for I have sinned. It has been 3 weeks since my last confession.

BE: (off camera) What is the nature of your sin.

JPM: Well, I lied to my Boss (the Devine Ron) I said I Hurt my shoulder playing tennis.

BE: You Didn't hurt it playing tennis?

JPM. No your eminance. I hurt it Fishing. The line broke and i fell. But the fish was this big

BE: You will have do something very holy to make up for this

JPM: what shall I do your excellancy?

BE: Drive for Minardi next year and hold up MS as much as possible.

[Edited on 4/5/2005 by steamdrivenhammer]
  • This is how much of a chance that kimi and ron are not sleeping together and the world is a large place.
  • "Luigi! I always treated you like a son. You were like family to me. And now you betray me by attacking me with a tennis ball. What should I do with you. Would you accept this if you were in my position?"
  • Misser Fawlty, Misser Fawlty, hjelp me find my hjampster.
  • Misser Fawlty, Misser Fawlty, hjelp me find my hjampster.
    very good
  • What?!? RJ is wearing an orange shirt too, I better go change.
  • "When i said we need more downforce, this isnt what i had in mind"
  • Minardi proudly present its new launch control
  • CA: Ooh Look the little people race F1 cars too:
    PF: OH yeah so they do: Hey don't they look like minardi's.
    CA: look pat that guys got the same helmet has you.

[Edited on 5/7/2005 by steamdrivenhammer]
  • latest pictures proof rumours; no 3rd driver for Minardi
  • is that lipstick???????
  • In an attempt to slow down the cars further, the Minardi drivers dislay a scale version of Mosley's new revised "plank".

[Edited on 7/7/2005 by Clown]
  • Coming soon to an amusement center near you:

Minardi the pinball game!

Based on the actual technology Minardi F1 Team use on their forumla 1 cars comes this state of the art pinball machine, which includes all the electronic gizmos that make minardi one of the front runners in formula 1 today.......
  • Shock Horror!........ both Minardi's on Pole Position!
  • michelin yet again have tyre problems but this time only Minardi will start.
  • Moments before, Channock Nissany had spun off, nearly taking out BOTH his Minardi team mates. Luckily no one was injured.
  • Minardi symbolise their current position in F1 :(